What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs South Sydney @ Accor Stadium

Who will win? Round 3: South Sydney v Sydney

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Sydney Roosters 1-12

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sydney Roosters 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 3
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Sydney Roosters
Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Friday 25 March 2022

NRL kickoff 8:05pm

SOU2022TEAM.png

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Alex Johnston 3. Taane Milne 4. Campbell Graham 5. Jaxson Paulo 6. Cody Walker 7. Lachlan Ilias 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Mark Nicholls 11. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Jai Arrow 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Jacob Host 15. Siliva Havili 16. Thomas Burgess 17. Liam Knight 18. Josh Mansour 19. Michael Chee Kam 20. Richard Kennar 21. Davvy Moale 22. Dean Hawkins 23. Peter Mamouzelos 24. Isaiah Tass

SYD2022TEAM.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Paul Momirovski 4. Joseph Manu 5. Billy Smith 6. Sam Walker 7. Luke Keary 8. Lindsay Collins 9. Connor Watson 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Nat Butcher 12. Sitili Tupouniua 13. Victor Radley
Interchange: 14. Drew Hutchison 15. Fletcher Baker 16. Angus Crichton 17. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 18. Lachlan Lam 19. Daniel Suluka-Fifita 20. Freddy Lussick 21. Naufahu Whyte 22. Adam Keighran 23. Renouf Atoni 24. Kevin Naiqama

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, Dave Munro
Video Referee: Ashley Klein

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 - Times AEDT
Souths v Norths at Accor, Friday - Cup 5:40pm
Souths v Sydney Roosters at Redfern, Saturday - Flegg 3:00pm​

Last edited:
Well, it is that time once again. The battle between the good guys, on the right or eastern side of Anzac Parade, and, well, those somewhat less desirable characters from the other side of the (light rail) tracks. I hope that our guys can win and win well, and not have to resort to any ugly or low handed tactics. I am so looking forward to this, which is easily the oldest, best and most intense rivalry in the game. Bring it home you mighty mighty Roosters. My prediction is a close one, us by 4. Easts to win!

https://www.nrl.com/draw/nrl-premiership/2022/round-3/rabbitohs-v-roosters/

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well, it is that time once again. The battle between the good guys, on the right or eastern side of Anzac Parade, and, well, those somewhat less desirable characters from the other side of the (light rail) tracks. I hope that our guys can win and win well, and not have to resort to any ugly or low handed tactics. I am so looking forward to this, which is easily the oldest, best and most intense rivalry in the game. Bring it home you mighty mighty Roosters. My prediction is a close one, us by 4. Easts to win!

I think the upper class ( Roosters) felt sorry for the lower class (Souths) and gifted them the game.

Would have been hotdogs , KB, Brandevino and Winnie Reds allround in celebrations

1648306628382.png 1648306772780.png