What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs Parramatta @ Stadium Australia

Who will win? Round 4: Wests Tigers v Parramatta

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 4
Wests Tigers v Parramatta Eels
Stadium Australia, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Monday 5 April 2021

NSW Cup 1:30pm -- NRL kickoff 4pm

WESTSTIGERS-2021.png

1. Daine Laurie 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Tommy Talau 4. James Roberts 5. Asu Kepaoa 6. Adam Doueihi 7. Luke Brooks 8. Zane Musgrove 9. Jacob Liddle 10. James Tamou 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Alex Twal
Interchange: 14. Moses Mbye 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Stefano Utoikamanu 17. Joe Ofahengaue 18. Russell Packer 19. Joseph Leilua 20. Michael Chee-Kam 21. Alex Seyfarth

PARRAMATTA-2021.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Tom Opacic 4. Marata Niukore 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Oregon Kaufusi 15. Isaiah Papali'i 16. Will Smith 17. Ray Stone 18. Jordan Rankin 19. Haze Dunster 20. Keegan Hipgrave 21. Bryce Cartwright

9haLtxR.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: David Munro, Liam Kennedy
Video Referees: Alan Shortall

NSW Cup as a curtain raiser - Wests Magpies (WT feeder) v Eels, Mon 1:30pm at Stadium Australia​

Last edited by a moderator:

cerberus

Coach
i rather Kepaoa than joey , shit i'd rather packer than joey .
at least packer might takeout moses or gutho

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Kepeoa is out right horrible

I understand Talau to the wing, however he isn’t a longterm solution there and it’s only going to hamper his development at center. I know he’s playing fullback in nsw cup but Cini carved up today and would be my go too

Onto the Eels game. They’ve got very lucky in weeks 1&3 with their opposition losing 3 guys to Injury in the first half. Our forwards have been pretty good so far but huge test this week against one of if not the best starting middle 3 in the game.

Our edge defence is still on tilt however the Eels won’t use the ball like the Roosters did.

We’ll need a lot of luck to go our way but hopefully the Eels have used all theirs up. Sadly going them 26-10

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors

I understand Talau to the wing, however he isn’t a longterm solution there and it’s only going to hamper his development at center. I know he’s playing fullback in nsw cup but Cini carved up today and would be my go too

Onto the Eels game. They’ve got very lucky in weeks 1&3 with their opposition losing 3 guys to Injury in the first half. Our forwards have been pretty good so far but huge test this week against one of if not the best starting middle 3 in the game.

Our edge defence is still on tilt however the Eels won’t use the ball like the Roosters did.

We’ll need a lot of luck to go our way but hopefully the Eels have used all theirs up. Sadly going them 26-10

I agree with cini, he doesn’t have the most athletic build, similarly to momo but he was quite the stand out today and don’t think he dropped a bomb all game

can’t be any worse than AJ

isn’t he on a dev contract though?

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors

I agree with cini, he doesn’t have the most athletic build, similarly to momo but he was quite the stand out today and don’t think he dropped a bomb all game

Vic Mackey

Referee

Cini is top 30

Hoffmans the one on development

It wouldn’t be ideal, but we don’t really have other options. Been poor by the recruitment to not have 2 genuine wingers in the 28 man squad

BrotherJim05

Bench
I'd give Kepaoa one more shot. The boys managed to get the win so I'd reward them with picking the same 1-17.

If he makes the same errors against Eels then it's reserves for him

Maxxn99

Juniors
Yeah I think the same 17 will be kept but, Kepoao must improve. One thing his carries from our own line are quality. But must have had rowdy as a mentor with the catches he’s been putting down.
Incidentally did Talau get hooked for the pass to AJ? Because even though it should have been caught, maybe shouldn’t have been passed.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Yeah I think the same 17 will be kept but, Kepoao must improve. One thing his carries from our own line are quality. But must have had rowdy as a mentor with the catches he’s been putting down.
Incidentally did Talau get hooked for the pass to AJ? Because even though it should have been caught, maybe shouldn’t have been passed.

I thought I saw Talau limping off the field very briefly

Kepaoa or Cini? Just thought of the wingers they'd be up against. Maybe give Kepaoa one more chance based on his defense and Cini's size but then again, Laurie isn't big and can handle it.

Fordy20

Juniors

Talau was an injury replacement. He did something to his knee I think?

We need to persist with Kepaoa cos we just don't have the depth. I reckon the reason why the attack is going to that wing so much is just to get him more practice with the ball during the match. We already know what Roberts and Nofo can do.

I'm really looking forward to Round 7 when Walters comes back and he can spell Liddle. The service from Mbye is poor and Liddle can't play 80.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors

Talau copped an injury late in the game, he was hobbling a bit. Hope he’s ok

Tiger05

First Grade
Kepaoa has been terrible but I'd keep him. He is big and fast. We need to know if Talau is playing or not. Talau wasn't very good but I'd also stick with him. He also looks likely if he can get the crud plays out of his game.

Mbye has lost the plot. Give him another chance as well but I'd like to see Simpkin (the hooker) into the team.

Latest posts