What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs St Geo Illa @ WIN Stadium

Who will win? Round 8: St Geo Illa v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 8
St George Illawarra Dragons v Wests Tigers
WIN Stadium, Wollongong (TICKETS)
Sunday 2 May 2021

NSW Cup 1:40pm -- NRL kickoff 4:05pm

STGEOILLA-2021.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Cody Ramsey 3. Jack Bird 4. Zac Lomax 5. Max Feagai 6. Corey Norman 7. Ben Hunt 8. Blake Lawrie 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Josh Kerr 12. Tariq Sims 13. Tyrell Fuimaono
Interchange: 14. Adam Clune 15. Josh Mcguire 16. Daniel Alvaro 17. Billy Burns 18. Kaide Ellis 19. Jackson Ford 20. Poasa Faamausili 21. Junior Amone

WESTSTIGERS-2021.png

1. Daine Laurie 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Joseph Leilua 4. James Roberts 5. Tommy Talau 6. Adam Doueihi 7. Luke Brooks 8. James Tamou 9. Jake Simpkin 10. Alex Twal 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Joe Ofahengaue
Interchange: 14. Moses Mbye 15. Stefano Utoikamanu 16. Alex Seyfarth 17. Thomas Mikaele 18. Michael Chee-Kam 19. Zane Musgrove 20. Tom Amone 21. Jacob Liddle

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Jon Stone, Drew Oultram
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy

NSW Cup
St Geo Illa v Wests Magpies (WST) at WIN, Sun 1:40pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
I was excited for this fixture when they released the draw because I live just round the corner from Win Stadium

I think I may just make other plans now. .

Tiger05

First Grade
I've given up this season. How shit is that. We will have a good win at some point and it might be this game. It makes no difference though.

They'll f**king dust us. They have actually been defensively apt for more than 20 minutes this year so we'll be lucky to score at all and they will put 24 past us.

I'll probably watch it because I'm in an emotionally abusive relationship with this f**king club.

Fordy20

Juniors
I can see it now. Madge gets punted just before the bye. An interim caretaker coach coach comes in for the easiest part of our draw, we go on a winning streak, getting our hopes up only for these losers to dish up another year of bullshit under a different coach.

Mario chalmers

Juniors
Laurie
Talau
Cini
Roberts
Nofoaluma
Brooks
Madden
Tamou
Simpkins
Utoikamanu
Leilua
Garner
Ofahengaue

Doueihi
Simpkins
Blore
Twal

Disappointed that we are 1 win from 6 and the reports last week suggest we have two free squad spots and $600k left in the cap for this season. There is plenty of good talent that we could try and bring in.

Vozzy

Juniors
If Kiah Cooper couldn't have smacked the club more on the head saying pick me instead of Roberts then I don't know what else 4 tries on the weekend just before we saw the rubbish to follow baffles me when we are looking at Naden and again ignoring young talent in form who will again end up at the Roosters or Storm playing rep footy within 2 years.

1. Laurie
2. Talau
3. Cooper
4. Cini
5. Nofo
6. Doueihi
7. Brooks
8. Tamou
9. Simpkin
10. Stephano
11. LL
12. Blore
13. Twal

14. J Off
15. Garner
16. Tuilagi
17. Liddle

Last edited:

Tiger Ted

Bench
If Kiah Cooper couldn't have smacked the club more on the head saying pick me instead of Roberts then I don't know what else 4 tries on the weekend just before we saw the rubbish to follow baffles me when we are looking at Naden and again ignoring young talent in form who will again end up at the Roosters or Storm playing rep footy within 2 years.

1. Laurie
2. Talau
3. Cooper
4. Cini
5. Nofo
6. Doueihi
7. Brooks
8. Tamou
9. Simpkin
10. Stephano
11. LL
12. Blore
13. Twal

14. J Off
15. Garner
16. Tuilagi
17. Liddle
I like the idea of giving strong performers in NSW cup like cooper & tuilagi promotion.However I don’t think they r part of our squad of 28 players & I think the club is prioritising the other 2 spots for experienced nrl players currently playing lower grades elsewhere.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Saints will b chomping at the bit to play us & return to the winners circle.Huge mismatch in the backs.They will annihilate us on the edges.

Any chance of someone running the team bus off the road of Sunday?

It would sure make the necessary rebuild a bit easier.

You'd have to somehow make sure management were all on it as well......