What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 9 vs Eels @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 9: Knights v Eels

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Tau was threatening with the ball, provided his defence holds I think he's a good chance of keeping a spot in the 17 moving forward.

I fear for his knees every time he moves, though. Credit to the guy for building up the confidence to go out there and play again. The real question is - if he manages to play out the year and performs well... do we offer him another (reduced obviously) deal?

if he kills it, I’d be willing to offer him a significantly reduced one year contract. His size and speed are fantastic for a centre. I remember his last season for the broncos well. The blokes got talent and if he can rediscover it, I’d be happy to see him here in 2021, even if it is as a backup.

Knight Vision

First Grade
if he kills it, I’d be willing to offer him a significantly reduced one year contract. His size and speed are fantastic for a centre. I remember his last season for the broncos well. The blokes got talent and if he can rediscover it, I’d be happy to see him here in 2021, even if it is as a backup.
anyone that can come back to professional sport from that many knee recon's deserves respect. Obviously one very mentally tough dude.

I'd offer him a contract as you say reduced. Hope he goes well wherever he ends up.