What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 9 vs North Qld @ Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville

Who will win? Round 9: North Qld v Newcastle

• North Queensland Cowboys 13+

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • North Queensland Cowboys 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aqua_duck

Coach
The ball almost landed on Fitzgibbon's face.
thats the thing with Fitz, he's just got no footy smarts about him, kick goes up in his vacinity and he's got no idea where the ball is. I remember when he first came into grade he had some footy in him, used to run different lines, had a hit and spin, just abit of variety. These days he runs 1 line, operates exclusively down a 5m corridor down that left edge, doesn't know how to draw and pass, doesn't know how to promote the ball, doesn't even know how to run a different line, its literally just a crash line that he runs down a 5m corridor, most one dimensional backrower I've seen in a while.

perverse

Referee
thats the thing with Fitz, he's just got no footy smarts about him, kick goes up in his vacinity and he's got no idea where the ball is. I remember when he first came into grade he had some footy in him, used to run different lines, had a hit and spin, just abit of variety. These days he runs 1 line, operates exclusively down a 5m corridor down that left edge, doesn't know how to draw and pass, doesn't know how to promote the ball, doesn't even know how to run a different line, its literally just a crash line that he runs down a 5m corridor, most one dimensional backrower I've seen in a while.
Drops the ball quite often when running that line, too. Especially in traffic, but sometimes even without a hand on him. Can't even get that right. It's f**king miserable to watch.