What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 9 vs Panthers @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 9: Wests Tigers v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 9
Wests Tigers v Penrith Panthers
Suncorp Stadium, Milton (TICKETS)
Friday 10 May 2019

Gates 4:30pm / Tigers v Panthers 6pm / Sea Eagles v Broncos 8:05pm

TL-WST19.png

1. Moses Mbye 2. Mahe Fonua 3. Robert Jennings 4. Esan Marsters 5. Corey Thompson 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Ben Matulino 9. Robbie Farah 10. Alex Twal 11. Ryan Matterson 12. Chris McQueen 13. Matt Eisenhuth
Interchange: 14. Jacob Liddle 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Oliver Clark 17. Luke Garner 18. Paul Momirovski 19. Elijah Taylor 20. Michael Chee-Kam 21. Russell Packer

TL-PEN20.png

1. Caleb Aekins 2. Josh Mansour 3. Dean Whare 4. Waqa Blake 5. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 6. James Maloney 7. Nathan Cleary 8. James Tamou 9. Wayde Egan 10. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 11. Frank Winterstein 12. James Fisher-Harris 13. Hame Sele
Interchange: 14. Sione Katoa 15. Tyrell Fuimaono 16. Moses Leota 17. Tim Grant 18. Jarome Luai 19. Kaide Ellis 20. Dylan Edwards 21. Viliame Kikau

ogdZGg2.png

Referees: Chris Sutton, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Clayton Sharpe, Nick Morel
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Beau Scott

Feeder club info
Wests Tigers: Western Suburbs Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Wests Tigers (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Panthers: Penrith Panthers (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiger05

First Grade
This is a potential disaster game. They are desperate and they have a tonne of quality players all over the park.

The unknown

Juniors
Yeo out aswell

And yeah usually injuries to other teams doesn't really matter when they play us but Kikau was in scary form so I'm glad he's out.

Tiger Ted

Bench
2 shit teams & the last time we played it was a deplorable match.We r the ideal team to come up against when uve been badly out of form.Penrith r specials & probably by another field goal.

The unknown

Juniors
Just got word Oliver Clarke will be making his debut for us on Friday off the bench

Never really rated him but I watched him play in the magpies game and he was probably the best in a bad bunch, runs hard and takes a lot of hit ups so can't be any worse than packer

Perth Tiger

Bench
Just got word Oliver Clarke will be making his debut for us on Friday off the bench

Never really rated him but I watched him play in the magpies game and he was probably the best in a bad bunch, runs hard and takes a lot of hit ups so can't be any worse than packer
It is against his former team isn't it? So hopefully he fires up

The unknown

Juniors
Well actually here's his stats from the magpies game...

195 metres from 16 runs
37 tackles

With Packer being dropped, he must've knew he had a golden opportunity

The unknown

Juniors
I think the end is near for ET

I think we will finally start to see Aloiais potential off the bench aswell, to me he isn't a starting player but a very handy bench player.

Tiger05

First Grade
I think the end is near for ET

I think we will finally start to see Aloiais potential off the bench aswell, to me he isn't a starting player but a very handy bench player.

Aloiai is out. He has been easily our best middle forward this year. It's a big loss. He is great off the bench but we need the guy getting as much game time as he can handle.

ET is okay but he lacks that go forward that we need. At least he can defend though. I'd prefer him to McQueen.