What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 9 vs Parramatta @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 9: Parramatta v Sydney

• Parramatta Eels 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Sydney Roosters 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am so proud with how the boys played the slimy parrasites on Friday. It should have been a send off and sin bin for the two incidents in question respectively. Quite a disgrace!

Robbo was nothing but classy and professional in his presser. It would have been perfectly understandable if he had decided to unleash against this gross weakness and incompetence.

Parramatta probably should have lapped us. They have plenty of work to do. I don't think they have what it takes, quite frankly.

I still believe we will be more than competitive. Despite losing Drew, and not expecting Victor to return this week, we will get Lachlan and Sitili back. Our team has amazing resilience. No other club would handle this injury crisis as well as us. Discount us at your peril ladies and gentlemen.

3539C471-8B8D-4FB1-9D8C-33AEE63D9F8B.jpeg
Heres the medical schematic. He busted his ribs as well.

They probably had to operate to get to tube in quickly and the pain has been likened to being stabbed and then you can’t breath.

The knee was compounded with the dickheads full weight at speed and Drew’s rib, lungs and tissue where the only things stopping the flog’s full momentum.

Bea Arthur says that he tried to pull out. What kind of bullshit fabrication was that ( not even the other eels players said that). That’s the end of his credibility. He’s turned into another lyin Ivan.

Buzz says it’s probably cost him a chance to be resigned.

There was nothing accidental or haphazard about the flogs intent or act.

He will go down and I hope he gets the season.