What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Ballin 175

woodyk2

First Grade
Apparently against the Warriors on Sunday it was Matt Ballins 175th game in a row. Can anyone confirm this? And does anyone know the club record for games in a row? Cheers.

zombie jesus

Staff member
That was game #177 in a row I think. I would assume it's a club record considering Luke Douglas just broke the league wide record of 194 earlier this year, can't say for sure though.

undertaker

Coach
That was game #177 in a row I think. I would assume it's a club record considering Luke Douglas just broke the league wide record of 194 earlier this year, can't say for sure though.

Yep, Luke Douglas has the league-wide record, currently sitting on 212* (eclipsing Jason Taylor's 194 in Rd 1 this year). Quite phenomenal, considering he's a prop.

However, I think Ballin has the record for the most consecutive matches at one club.