What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Dufty

Gareth67

First Grade
When he is a Bulldog I just hope he doesn’t grow his hair into a fuzz ball like Willy Mason’s and tells us our pack are like a team of girls . 😳

redVinme

Juniors
Ugh. Watching him live really solidified my feelings. Lack of talk in d and correct me if I'm wrong but I counted not one not two but three attempts to take the ball not the man yesterday. The last one he straight up turned his body away from the attacker.

denis preston

First Grade
Ugh. Watching him live really solidified my feelings. Lack of talk in d and correct me if I'm wrong but I counted not one not two but three attempts to take the ball not the man yesterday. The last one he straight up turned his body away from the attacker.
He didn't have lack of talk when he gave it to Pereria after crowding him to the touchline ! I reckon Hook took that little incident in consideration in dropping him this week.

kit66

Bench
When he is a Bulldog I just hope he doesn’t grow his hair into a fuzz ball like Willy Mason’s and tells us our pack are like a team of girls . 😳

Only if he wants to get ragdolled from all day by Sims and Co every time we play them. I'm actually looking forward to it - while wishing him all the best of course.

Last edited:

mightydragon

Juniors
He makes those poor decisions because he lacks the courage to put his body on the line in defence, coward is a good description for someone lacking courage.

Very glad he is dropped and I hope we have seen the last of him in the red V
Even Flano was giving it to him when surrendered and laid down with no defenders within 5 metres. He should be sponsored by Betta Brakes. He will only run through gaps. He offers nothing in kick returns if their line is straight. His carry on with Jordan was disgraceful.

Latest posts