What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

matt hilder

Redback71

First Grade
whats he like? he has not been re-signed but the sharks as yet and i noticed that the raiders have signed tony parmatangi for, those that have watched him play what was he like and will he be missed at all.

The Colonel

Immortal
Parmatangi was only in the PL starting side due to injury. Smith project player, goes ok, but wouldn't be making first grade ahead of a lot of other players.

Waltzing plays lock, hooker and sometimes 5/8 I think. Strong defender.

Hurriflatch

Referee
don't know where the connection between PAramtangi leaving and Hilder is.

as for Hilder, he is a good enough player but he is a hooker and that is one position Parra will have no trouble filling next year

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
don't know where the connection between PAramtangi leaving and Hilder is.

as for Hilder, he is a good enough player but he is a hooker and that is one position Parra will have no trouble filling next year

Do we actually have a lot of depth in hooker. I know Matt Keating is there as well as PJ and Riddel but who after that. Is Drew Dalton staying and what about James Storer?

Stagger eel

Staff member
we won't miss Parama at all...only a massive injury toll would see him in first grade.

As for Matt Hilder? I don't think he's the sort of guy that would take you to dizzy heights but he could be useful.

strider

Post Whore
i'm predicting parama will go on to have a NRL career in canberra - from the few times i've seen him play, i reckon he's got some ability

however, should we never hear of him again - then you never read this - ok

Hurriflatch

Referee
Mark Riddell
PJ Marsh
Brett Finch
Matt Keating
Jimmy Storer
Drew Dalton
Marcus Perenara - if he stays

Storer and Dalton are good enough players and they are 5th and 6th on the list, I doubt all 4 other's will be out at the same time

Gronk

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Parmatangi was only in the PL starting side due to injury. Smith project player, goes ok, but wouldn't be making first grade ahead of a lot of other players.

Waltzing plays lock, hooker and sometimes 5/8 I think. Strong defender.

Waltzing Matt Hilder. PMSL ! :lol::lol::lol:

Wouldn't mind him. He is a very strong defender and could cover the backrow if needed.

If he's cheap, buy him. We still have around 3 places left in the Top 25.....

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
He's not a hooker IMO, more of a backrower. Very strong defender but he's like Robbo, he doesn't do as much in attack and I don't think we could afford to have Robbo and Hilder in the same team.