What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Moylan

Smurf

Juniors
Sporting News reporting this ....about Matt Moylan

My thoughts - should we make a play and where would we play him

"Struggling Newcastle remain desperate to snare a big-name recruit, while a move to St George Illawarra could fill the void left by Cronulla-bound Josh Dugan."

AzzaRedV

Juniors
I am happy to take him but I don't mind if we can't land him as we have Dufty and he's awesome.

MrDragon007

Juniors
we have a fullback that will develop into a future star. our backs are pretty well stocked in terms of depth.
what we need is 2 top line forwards, and a few extra forwards for depth.

JDHD

Juniors
Why would we want biscuit legs Moylan? He's a phenomenal attacking player but his defence is appalling. Jarrod Croker ran over him in a city country match a couple of years ago. Jarrod Effing Croker for gods sake. Plus he averages less games per season than Paul Gallen.

We have Dufty at fullback, Gaz at 5/8, and behind them are Lomax, Garrick, Sailor, Thompson, Marsters, Field, Willis, etc etc etc etc. We are absolutely up to our eyes in fullbacks, 5/8s and outside backs.

As an aside, this is why the RLPA need to f**k up and take the damn deal. NRL players are dime a dozen. There are at least five kids for every star that would kill for a shot at Grade.

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach
Didn't take long for this nonsense thread to start
I wonder who will be the next 1 we should be chasing when this one dies in the arse?
Maybe we should just cast a huge net and do an email and cc every single player in the NRL and ESL?

Brutalitops

Juniors
Gould literally saved the Panthers and to suggest otherwise means you can't remember the diabolical state the club was in before he turned up