What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Nightingale

Nikki

Coach
I think he has gone, but dont hold me to that. Didnt see too much of him last year as it was

Stagger eel

Staff member
Matt is one several players who turned up during the season out of the blue!! which makes me thin he wasn't guerenteed of a contract for this year, however he may still be trialling with us.

Why don't you ask Damien Kelly???....oh thats right his the media manager and doesn't want to deal little shits like us!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
hey!! cool. does that me your getting the photo!!...and you wouldn't be happen to ask him about the part time squad for this year??.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i have to contact someone else for the photo, and i didn't think to ask for the squad. i could be pushing it by sending ANOTHER email, you try asking for it!!

half

Coach
well unless i had an obsession with a girl named kelly, i'd obviously be talking about matt nightingale! he sounds like some prince from a fairy tale