What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt O'Neills Article

[furrycat]

Coach
For those concerned, the portion of the article regarding defamation comments towards the alledged victim in Coffs Harbour has been removed from his website, and there will be no further action taken towards him at this time.

Cammo

Bench
That is well done furrycat. The club has had enough bad publicity as it is without someone making things worse with comments such as his.

Good to know that we have police officers such as you. How goes the security for the GF? Are you involved in any way? I don't want the biggest game in the NRL season ruined by a few idiots posing as fans of our club.

melon....

Coach
[furrycat said:
]For those concerned, the portion of the article regarding defamation comments towards the alledged victim in Coffs Harbour has been removed from his website, and there will be no further action taken towards him at this time.
Good work...he's such a dopey hack.

[furrycat]

Coach
The security will be pretty intense but I won't be directly involved (I'll be there cheering on the doggies mostly ;)) However, there will be a large number of casual clothed officers watching the "game" (Who will be keeping an eye on things). But rest assured there will be intense measures taken to ensure nothing goes wrong at the game, especially extensive checks before entering the ground.

Cammo

Bench
That is good to know. I will be there cheering on The Dogs too, and will be sure to report any usavoury incidents to security immediately. I urge anyone else who will be at the game do the same. Don't let these idiots ruin what promises to be a great spectacle.

[furrycat]

Coach
Yes that's the best thing anyone can do. Security can't see everything you know, and with assistance of the fans it makes things a hell of a lot easier. Last night I was told by an anonymous Bulldogs supporter that he had seen other Bulldogs supporters with a bag full of fire-crackers and possibly other suspicious devices. Upon questioning the persons, they claimed that the contents "aren't ours" even though the bag was theirs. Sometimes people manage to get through bag checks, and with people keeping an eye out, they help the game immensely.

Cammo

Bench
I couldn't care if I had to go through metal detectors or past sniffer dogs before getting in, I have nothing to hide. The tougher the security measuers, the quicker these idiots will lose interest.

[furrycat]

Coach
Every game we've been confident that no illegal things have got through (or if at all, VERY minimal) The only concern is the possibilty of rioting and brawls. During Round 3 earlier in the year, we were certainly not prepared... It was good that it happened in a sense because we upped measures. If it didn't happen, and it happened at the grand final, we would not be ready. I mean we didn't exactly expect fans to be urinating in cups and throwing it at each other or us. But there is more than enough staff designated to the grand-final, and other hidden measures.

Cammo

Bench
I am confident that security will be adequate and that the crowd will behave themselves next week, but as you said security can always use a helping hand and all us decent fans should be vigilant in reporting anything immediately.

The security staff have done great work over the season considering the tough job they have.

rossy

Juniors
Yes, he's really realised the error of his ways.

I thought that cats only had nine lives.

http://www.rleague.com/article.php?id=17047

The Bulldogs have been victims of a vicious campaign in the Sydney media but have come through a much stronger and tougher club with an amazing resolution. To survive what they have done has been a remarkable success and a club I'm proud to be associated with. To all those who tried to boot the club and players into submission during the pre-season, all I have to say is that we're in the Grand Final....

Iafeta

Referee
I personally give him 12 months before he's facing a law suit of some kind from some over the top dribble he publishes.

The bloke isn't a journo's arse. The onyl way he'd ever get published is on his own site.

"There's been critics saying the Bulldogs shouldn't have went for the two but points were like gold in this match and two points was crucial regardless of how many Penrith had on the field."

bizzare ?

fantatical ?

What an amateur.

I'd score it about 5.2 in F7's, with this note:

You're geniused and I should have been paid for trying to read that waffle.

"Canterbury is like a Mushroom. The more you crush it, the more powerful and stronger it will re-emerge."

What a strange analogy. lol

Is it just me or is it really hard to read that bloke's articles. He seems like someone who really has no passion and he's trying to convince everyone that he does.

And really, there are 100 people at LU who could write that bloke into the turf. He's bloody awful.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Who crushed it?

The idiot doesn't seem to realise all the crap that they went through was done by themselves.

Maybe he's been on the magic mushies.