What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Prior (Spoiler)

How many weeks will Prior get?

• 5 weeks

Votes: 20 14.9%
  • 6 weeks

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • 7 weeks

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • 8 weeks

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • 9 weeks

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 10 weeks

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • 11 weeks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 12 weeks

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 12+ weeks

Votes: 19 14.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Fourex

Bench
Why should I use common sense when so many people seem to think someone putting their shoulder into somones head, causing serious injury, doesnt warrent suspension? Common sense is a detriment on this f**king forum.

And I have no doubt that Prior's was a horrible tackle, but as pointed out a shoulder causes just as much damage, if not more, when contacted with the head, yet people think one is fine and one is worthy of outrage. It's f**king silly

Read slowly........

Because a shoulder charge isn't illegal.

Using an elbow is.

Didgi

Oh dear, the delusional Dragons fans are starting to outnumber the sensible ones.

Didgi

Why should I use common sense when so many people seem to think someone putting their shoulder into somones head, causing serious injury, doesnt warrent suspension? Common sense is a detriment on this f**king forum.

And I have no doubt that Prior's was a horrible tackle, but as pointed out a shoulder causes just as much damage, if not more, when contacted with the head, yet people think one is fine and one is worthy of outrage. It's f**king silly

Lol right, because your opinion is always correct isn't it. No one's keeping you here...

KiamaSaint

Coach
Oh dear, the delusional Dragons fans are starting to outnumber the sensible ones.

Are you assuming Red Bear is a Dragons supporter because Fire has been in this forum a while? I could be wrong but I am pretty sure he is a Bears supporter just quietly.

Fire

First Grade
What Thurston did in Friday nights game has to be stamped out immediately. We can't have players diving after getting brushed on the head then staying down trying to milk a penalty.

Didgi

Are you assuming Red Bear is a Dragons supporter because Fire has been in this forum a while? I could be wrong but I am pretty sure he is a Bears supporter just quietly.

Wasn't counting Red Bear. I think you're on to something there, not sure what gives it away.

northwest9

Juniors

Wait? You trying to tell me there are sensible dragons fans? I'm unconvinced

That's like saying raiders fans have teeth, I just cannot believe you

carcharias

Immortal
Sensible ones stay out of the sharks forum after the dragons fail to score a point in the local derby.

Mr Fourex

Bench
I'm a sensible Dragons fan.

No....you're a typical Dragons fan.

Too precious to admit that your boy f**ked up and you go on relentless whines about Prior's "personal" situation and we should all have some kind of empathy for him

and then you proceed to congratulate him on being a grub by finishing off with a comment like, "I hope Matty's elbow is OK. Thurston = sook"

So in summing up,

You're a dickhead.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Geez....Ronnie. That's a bit harsh.

I'd be happy to have Prior get 6 weeks.

JT will be right for SOO.....so don't worry mate, I am well and truley over it.

Your boy Fire though is a different story......

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Geez....Ronnie. That's a bit harsh.

I'd be happy to have Prior get 6 weeks.

JT will be right for SOO.....so don't worry mate, I am well and truley over it.

Your boy Fire though is a different story......

Yeah.

He's whats known by forum nerds on the internet as a troll I think.

He's got you sorted out. Tease the Queenslanders and then stand back and laugh.

Mr Fourex

Bench
of course he has..........:roll:

'cept he's not doing that much laughing.

Seems to be cursing and crying a lot.

As I said.......a typical Dragqueen supporter.

Latest posts