What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Utai

Juniors
yeah still on dial up 37916319. couldn't be bothered reading 3 pages of comments if this was already talked about. thought I would make my own comment on my own thread. I didn't ask for your thoughts, I was just throwing my opinion out there.

Juniors
yeah still on dial up 37916319. couldn't be bothered reading 3 pages of comments if this was already talked about. thought I would make my own comment on my own thread. I didn't ask for your thoughts, I was just throwing my opinion out there.

Easy big Fella, im not having a go, just being a dickhead.

BTW i do agree, what good are his runs if he cant hold it at the most crucial times.

super_coach

First Grade
Lote was scheduled back round no4, dont know if he is a chance or not be selected this week. All I know he really struggled last year when he returned from injury so dont expect him to be anywhere near top form. Like others I would like the young flyer from u20s given a go but maybe against a team that has a very good aerial attack this week might not be the time to make first appearance.

macnaz

Staff member
Koribete is usualy very good under the high ball , and also very good at so called dirty yards and can also beat a man an turn it into a long range try plus have the brains and ability to support a player or ball movement . So after Shines evaluates those abilities he will want to go with the slow approach to match his slow brain and pick a cumbersome player like Reddy to fill the gap.

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
I think Reddy is injured too.

Holy crap !! We could be on to a good thing this week maybe, then again a replacement may make a mistake and Teflon can use that as an exuse to make sure we will never ever see them again :(.
By the way Hybrid i missed the fox replay in which i wanted to watch again to see how BMM went , ill catch it again during the week :oops:

N.C.

Juniors
Didn't really pay too close attention to BMM in defence but he did seem to make some good yards up the middle when he carted it up that way. He was on at the same time as Moors a bit though, and they seem to be sporting the same hair style, so I might have gotten them mixed up from time to time...