What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matthew Lodge

Blair

Coach
yep, three parties involved here, seems two of them are smart - sad thing is in a three horse race with Lodge as one of them, the Warriors management and ownership were lapped by the field
If I still went to games I'd try my best to get Lodge to flip me the bird!

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
He was valued at $20,000 a game so if he plays any more than 5 games this is a rort, as other sides were able to afford the grub at that rate

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
We should pull a forward out of reserve grade, give him one game off the bench against the chooks with instructions to rearrange Lodge’s face

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
NRL360 was sickening. That Brent Read tosser saying what a great family man he is now and calling him “Lodgey”. Rothfield saying he spent 10mins on the phone with him and he is a great character, and apparently he sat down with Trent Robinson for lunch last week and checked all the boxes character wise. Kent actually said last time he spoke with him, he was still a shit bloke back in his Broncos days

This fella of great character lost his head how many times at the end of last season, and gave the crowd the fingers etc

Scott

Bench
NRL360 was sickening. That Brent Read tosser saying what a great family man he is now and calling him “Lodgey”. Rothfield saying he spent 10mins on the phone with him and he is a great character, and apparently he sat down with Trent Robinson for lunch last week and checked all the boxes character wise. Kent actually said last time he spoke with him, he was still a shit bloke back in his Broncos days

This fella of great character lost his head how many times at the end of last season, and gave the crowd the fingers etc
3 episodes of NRL360 this week. Not one second spent on the Warriors homecoming. Come to think of it, I can't remember anything spoken about the Pacific Tests either. Absolutely disgusting!

Diesel

Referee
I’ve stopped watching, it’s a show about 4 Sydney clubs and the odd Storm or Broncos commentary

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

That's pretty cynical man, I'm of the opinion he's definitely changed after cutting from his 4th contract in a row....*sarcasm*

Rothfield using the Mark Robinson 'talk to someone for 10 minutes and get the exact vibe you need to sign someone' approach.

Blair

Coach

Sounds like 'Lodgey' is angling for his post-playing media career.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Lol, reading an article on the jerk saying when he signed the main reason he signed was because his father in law and brother in law were at the club, and both were gone within 6 weeks so everything changed for him

SpaceMonkey

Immortal

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Personal opinion is that the POS/Lodge family is about as trustworthy as the book keeper at the Melbourne Storm

Said all about the mentality of them that when the Dolphins missed out on Ponga private text messages were given to Rothfield and again when Lodge left the Warriors Rothfield was fed information to make them look better