What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matty Johns Show

Vee

First Grade
Did a few searches but couldn't find a thread.

Don't watch his schoolboy humour, fart and bum jokes very often, tonight might be my 2nd time I think.

A dozen beers have dumbed (note: not numbed) me sufficiently that I can watch it.

I was hoping for some interesting catchup on Lazo, what he's been up to post-politics for e.g. but all I got was Fletch and Hindy, Tweedledum and Tweedle-f**king-dumber.

Never mind, in my inebriated state, they're not as fffing annoying as they usually are.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Its Fox's version of the footy show. If you went there looking for serious RL content you went to the wrong place!

Vee

First Grade
Had to be drunk to watch it but there were cowboys on after the gc had a crack..

Disgraceful, pitching to a Sydney audience with those two hasbeen wannabe comedians, stick it up your ass matty.

My world is so much better without 360, Matty Johns…even with my team running dead last, I’m a happier human.

Reactions: Vee