What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May be looking for a team

Kiwi

First Grade
I could be looking to join a team, maybe a team on the verge of being a top side, rather than a top side.

Big Mick

Referee
Penrith currently need players. We have 8 players so far and we would like to get a squad of 10 high quality players together to win the title.

Currently we are sitting well in the table with one win, a loss and a bye. We see ourselves as genuine title contenders and feel we can beat anyone, as we proved on the other site, beating competition favourites the roosters.

You would be an asset to this team and I hope you choose penrith as your desired destination for the rest of the season.

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
The Bulldogs or if you rather Parra Bulldogs, currently only have 3 players. W
e only got to play one game as a joint venture and showed what we can do by beating the dragons. We are working to become one of the best sides and with help from players such as yourself we are planning to go all the way.
We currently have good management with myself and dvdhntr at the helm, and its up to people like yourself to help us become a true force.

cheers.

Big Mick said:
Currently we are sitting well in the table with one win, a loss and a bye. We see ourselves as genuine title contenders and feel we can beat anyone, as we proved on the other site, beating competition favourites the roosters.

Big Mick you have a sensational team !! We've only got 7 players ALL UP. I'll give you comp favourites ;-)

ozzie

Bench
Big Mick is just trying to lull us into a false sense of security and then bammm - we gooorn

ParraMatt

Bench
Kiwi, Rhinos Would love you to come onboard, We currently only have 6 players over from the other site but expecting a side of 10 quality players in the near future. Rhinos havent really shown there potential yet due to the site changing all the time but are sure we will find our form at this new site and u would just top it off. Our team currently consists of

ParraMatt (c)
Gobbso (vc)
Eels Dude
ChiaPete
SomethingWithJohn
EWS

We will hopefully get

MightyTiger
TigerDazz
Ultima
PaullyBoy

Hope you join mate!

Alan Shore

First Grade
Kiwi, come and join the Cronulla Sharks. We have proven we have the potential to be a top club and on the verge of success with us fighting it out last season despite lack of plyaers and winning the Donovan Cup (this pre-season). We are getting quality players here and we would like to build the team around you. You'd play as many or as little matches you want.