What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MAY I MAKE ONE SUGGESTION MR ELLIOT

Bay56

First Grade
Take my advice Mr Elliot .... NEVER, EVER PICK DROPERELLI IN THE SIDE AGAIN !!!!!

You may not have realised by now but he is nothing but a reserve grader (at best).

All on this forum recognised this some time ago. You are obvioulsy the only one that has not. I understand why you havent but take the tip DROP HIM and mark his papers "NOT TO PLAY FIRST GRADE AGAIN".

And while you are at it you might just make a few notes on your own papers.

greeneyed

First Grade
I cannot for the life of me work out why HE isn't on the plane to England with Drew, instead of Davico!!!! One of the most inept performances from a Raiders player that I can remember. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Bay56

First Grade
Dont let this thread fall too far down list .... the reason I titled it in CAPS is to make sure Elliot sees it.

I am sure all you guys have some other suggestions that might assist Elliot .... take a lead from 69 :lol: :lol:

edabomb

First Grade
Imagine if the team read the forums for a laugh. Geez thatd be a crack up. I don't think Bulgarelli would be talking to many of us if we had an organised meet.
I think Quinny is his only fan. He would be a borderline firstgrader if he could play a game without his minimum 2 handling errors.

Raider_69

Post Whore
suggestion 2:
Dont sign nuffies like Russo and release players like davico

that ones for free
soon ill have to start charging elliot

Poida_Raider

Bench
i dont mind elliot at all.
some of his decisions have really astounded me, and obviously everyone else in here.

Bay56

First Grade
Here is another suggestion Mr Elliot ...

If Monas announces he is leaving this fine club next season drop him to Belconnen reserves.

edabomb

First Grade
I still think we need to keep him in to give us our best chance at the comp. Call me the eternal optimist, because no one else ever has.

Bay56

First Grade
edabomb said:
I still think we need to keep him in to give us our best chance at the comp. Call me the eternal optimist, because no one else ever has.
I would rather have Wayn Collins take over the reigns from this week as caretaker.

PS how many posts to I need before I get rated as a coach ??

Raider_69

Post Whore
Wayne Collins should take over for the remained of the year
and a replacement looked for asap

Earl

Coach
Bay56 said:
Here is another suggestion Mr Elliot ...

If Monas announces he is leaving this fine club next season drop him to Belconnen reserves.

Are you trying to get the spoon :lol: :lol:

Raider Ultra

Bench
Bulgarelli was booed by numerous people near the bench when he was given the hook, I think he may have got the message already.

thickos

First Grade
Even Simon Hawkins was embarassed by Boogas' effort when speaking to him at the post match. Not good when the CEO isn't impressed #-o

azza

Juniors
Seriously, how many NRL coaches would pick Bulgarelli over Carney? Carney has done more in two NRL games than Bulgarelli has in his 15 or so.

Freddo

Juniors
i have got nothing againts elliot
he is atop bloke and a top coach

but everytime bullgrelli touched the ball he dropped it knocked it on foward pass he screwed up with an open line he just had to catch.

drop him to premier league along with the traitor. abd keep drew down there aswell to. keep those 3 away from a 1st grade spot for the reast of the year and im happy.

Freddo

Juniors
i have got nothing againts elliot
he is atop bloke and a top coach

but everytime bullgrelli touched the ball he dropped it knocked it on foward pass he screwed up with an open line he just had to catch.

drop him to premier league along with the traitor. abd keep drew down there aswell to. keep those 3 away from a 1st grade spot for the reast of the year and im happy.

Latest posts