What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mayweather Jr V.s. Gatti

B.L.L.G

Retired
I just dropped into the pub and we're up to round 9 of a fight between someone called Verde and Caldron.

Little body fighters who'd go all night.

Later today we see Floyd Mayweather Jr beat the crap out of Gatti.

I gotta tell ya I'm not too enthused about this fight today.

I really don't care as it's a nothing fight really.

Mayweather will destroy Gatti. It'll go the distance. He's only paying $2 by way of decision.

I'm not having a bet.

It'll be a boring stretched out fight I predict.

Gatti SHOULD retire I believe. He'll end up with brain damage if he doesn't call it a day after today. His face already looks like mashed pulp.

You watch Floyd mayweather and his sweet science today. He's the complete boxer and it'll make a good fight between himself and Cotto.

Cotto, who by the way, beat Abduliah the other week in 9 rounds.

Did anybody see big Bob Mirovic last Friday night against the Yank? The Yank was fighting with no eyes. Courage at its finest.

You know, it's a shame really, that we're never ganna see Mike Tyson fight that chunky Kiwi Tua. It was a fight I was looking forward to.

I'm going down to the pub.

I'll come back later and let y'all know what went down.

(Hope none of the fighters quit on their bar stools today)

Mayweather to win by a 12 round decision. Too easy.

Gatti'll be talking like a cross between Danny Wielder and Rocky after todays fight.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Ok, Mayweather Jr just KO'd Arturo Gatti in round 7 I believe.

It was a shut out.

Gatti NEVER landed ANYTHING.

Earlier, Carlos Moussa in a shock upseat upstaged Vivian Harris.
That was Vivian Harris wasn't it?
This Moussa guy seemed to mock Harris. Had it been a seasoned experienced fighter like me I'd'a taken care of Moussa.
There were a LOT of errors in Harris's fight game.
He's got a lot to learn.
He almost blasted Moussa out of the ring in round one with a huge right.

After the fight, in Moussa's corner I thought I saw that Aussie Home Loan bloke John Symon. I swear it was him.

And I thought that I saw either Stallone or his brother Frank in Arturo Gatti's corner as well.

Ceasar Chavez Jr was very impressive in defeating some mediocre generic branded fighter.

He's getting better and better that kid. It's almost like he has a scope on his victims faces.

Should'a seen the punch that decked Vivian Harris. It was a classic left upper cut to the jaw.

The jaw is the bulls eye in Boxing isn't it? There wasn't much behind it but he buckled Harris.

Ok, in the Gatti Mayweather Jr fight this is how it went.

(Oh, I'm ganna fire off a letter to umm, The Ring mag, over in Philly I believe. And I'm ganna tell Gatti to retire as soon as I get home. I'll post it tomorrow.)

Umm, We all saw Gatti's courage against Micky Ward in their bettles. He doesn't have to prove anything anymore in the fight game. He had his time. He was out of his league their tonight. He did not land one good blow that's worth while mentioning in my summory.

It was almost like he was afraid.

The first round was rather cautious. But Mayweather won hands down ALL rounds! He was methodical..

And Cotto was ring side to witness it all.

So was Ricky Hatton (That bum who I'd KO in my sleep) *Urgh*

I bet that all during that fight Hatton was thinking to himself "Why am I in this division." Good luck to him. He'll need it and a whole lot more.

Mayweather Jr WILL stay champ in this division for a lonnnnng while now. He ain't going nowhere.

Let's see him fight either Cotto or that guy Tszyu KO'd in round 2. (Can't think of his name) F*ck is his name? Judah? Is he even in the same division anymore?

Boy, I'll tell ya Gatti looked like he had more weight on him than Mayweather.

There you go boys.................If you saw it you'll now know that Ricky Hatton hasn't got sh*t on Mayweather Jr and I anticipate Wickys fall.

He's running scared and I'll be there the day that Hatton bites canvas.

I've just been in the pub as a second hand passive smoker. I think I sampled over 5 different flavored cig sags.

I'm off people to purchase cheap Chinese at half price rates.

Oh, and by the way, I wanna bash Ali's daughter !!!!!!! *Urgh*
I'm stating this on this internet bizzo. I wanna fight Lay'la Ali. I wanna smash her face in. I wanna smoke that slob and put an end to her reign.

P.S. If you were fortunate enough to have witnessed that fight just then, then you laid eyes on a very gifted fighter.
Out standing.

My prediciton was off the mark though. I thought that Gatti may have went a bit longer. He had everything thrown at him bar the kitchen sink. I don't blaim him for not coming out for the 8th. In a way he quit on his bar stool as well. Jesus Christ that's the trifecta

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Zab Judah is a 147 lb fighter now not a 140. There's nobody at 140 who could beat Floyd Mayweather. Gatti is what Floyd said he was - a C+ level fighter.

argy-bargy

Juniors
may be old news, but the telecrap reported today that maywethers camp has offered hatton 12mil (wtf) for a unification match.

Breadman

Juniors
BLLG, have to completely agree with both of your posts, Gatti as big as his heart is really never has been that great a fighter and never had a chance of beating Mayweather who just may have proven himself as the number one p4p.
Judah is a very good fighter, lightning quick and has more power than Mayweather, that is one fight I would love to see. Hatton would get absolutely humiliated by either of them.
As for Harris, he is a hack, he lost to a guy who possibly has the worst style I have ever seen, how he didn't floor him with a straight right I don't understand??? Must admit that Moussa could take a punch but how the f**k can that guy be a champion, WBA or not thats pathetic. How about the punch whilst Harris was laying on the floor!!! Surprised the Harris crew didn't start a brawl, maybe they know he is overconfident hack like everyone else does.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Sir Doomsday

It's not a very clear picture vato. And it took forever to load.

It seems blurred. Is there anyway to clear that up?

Isn't technology amazing that you can have a paper view event brought to just days later on this net bizzo?

Wish the picture was clearer.

I sent my letter to Philli telling Gatti to retire.

Who's next? The Executioner? I'm not interested in him. That's in about 3 weeks isn't it? I'm not watching that one.