What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McInnes

Inferno

Coach
Encouraging that we're able to attract quality players notwithstanding the coaching uncertainty.

Nice to finally get the lock position sorted.

chewsta

First Grade
f**ken good get! Pretty happy with this signing if it happens. Will toughen up the pack 10 fold.

Tiger Shark

Bench
This is a massive signing, and if you believe the figures its a damn good deal too.

Media saying they ran it by Brailey before hand so sounds like it's defn Cam to lock and Brailey stays at 9. Which makes most sense.

For the new rules he's the perfect lock for us, really going to tighten up that middle. Cameron Murray type role.

Darren Mooney already proving his worth!

ghoti

Bench
Unbelievable signing, surprised he's moving to play 13 since allll the chatter was he wanted a hooker spot. Shades of Dugan leaving the Drags to play centre... God they must have some rot in the club

fizman

Bench
How fascinating! I see McInnes at my local shopping centre quite frequently - he is only a little guy who punches way above his stature!

Where does this leave Toby Rudolf? I think he is developing nicely in the 13 jersey.

I am all for the signing of high quality players, like the K Man, I’m not sold on him playing at Lock just yet.

Craigshark

First Grade
Surely he comes this year if his relationship with Griffin is as bad as being reported? See ya billy and Will, thanks for your services.

How fascinating! I see McInnes at my local shopping centre quite frequently - he is only a little guy who punches way above his stature!

Where does this leave Toby Rudolf? I think he is developing nicely in the 13 jersey.

I am all for the signing of high quality players, like the K Man, I’m not sold on him playing at Lock just yet.
I see Toby as a prop him Uele from 2022, Woods gone end of year and Tolman.
Fifita end of 2022 and we have Pele coming through