What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McInnes

Eion

First Grade
With the weird joy coming off some of them (esp considering he’s on their books this year) it’s no wonder he wanted out of the cesspool.

ghoti

Bench
With the weird joy coming off some of them (esp considering he’s on their books this year) it’s no wonder he wanted out of the cesspool.

It's hilarious too, because this is a huge blow to their middle and they're gonna be defending like dogshit...death riding their most consistent and hard working contributor is PEAK dragons fan

shaggs

Coach
Do we know if it was his left or right? He did an MCL to his left a couple years ago. @shaggs, resident medico, what’s the low down on recovery?
Surgery in 2 weeks.
Potential to return early August.

If it’s ACL only then that’s a better option. Issues arise from the associated cartilage tear or posterior corner bone bruising.

Everyone is different. ACL repair is straight forward common surgery these days

Eion

First Grade
Surgery in 2 weeks.

If it’s ACL only then that’s a better option. Issues arise from the associated cartilage tear or posterior corner bone bruising.

Good stuff. A little worried it’s the left knee and same knee as his MCL. Would that be a concern?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Is that the same due diligence you guys used when buying JackBird on the back of consecutive acl’s?
Why do you keep going on and on and on about bird?

I’ve already said I wasn’t in favour of us signing him.. but even then we’ve signed him on a no play no pay contract.

It’s not like we’ve spent a heap of coin on a player who we see as a future leader..

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
Surgery in 2 weeks.

I read surgery today. They wouldn’t wait 2 weeks.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Why do you keep going on and on and on about bird?

I’ve already said I wasn’t in favour of us signing him.. but even then we’ve signed him on a no play no pay contract.

It’s not like we’ve spent a heap of coin on a player who we see as a future leader..
The comparison is a fair one.... Bird is coming off consecutive acl’s It’s ok to admit you’re gutted because your club captain and two time best and fairest deserted the club. Tyson Frizzel couldn’t get out of their sooner either. Come on Musby.....the place is rotten to the core and deep down you know it.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The comparison is a fair one.... Bird is coming off consecutive acl’s It’s ok to admit you’re gutted because your club captain and two time best and fairest deserted the club. Tyson Frizzel couldn’t get out of their sooner either. Come on Musby.....the place is rotten to the core and deep down you know it.
Everyone agrees that bird is a risk, and his contract is structured as such.. so not sure why it’s such a sticking point with you..

Frizz is a loss, but let’s face it, if you’re going to use losing him to a rival club as a barb, it’s not really offensive coming from Cronulla..

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Everyone agrees that bird is a risk, and his contract is structured as such.. so not sure why it’s such a sticking point with you..

Frizz is a loss, but let’s face it, if you’re going to use losing him to a rival club as a barb, it’s not really offensive coming from Cronulla..
Do tell Musby.... how is Birds contract structured..... I hope for his sake he’s not being paid per win.