What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mclinden what the???

thickos

First Grade
:lol: :lol: :lol:

classic stuff from macca.

Knowing his ego he probably pumped the football up more for more coverage :lol:

jed

First Grade
NudeBroncos0503250.gif
and
NudeBroncos0502350.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet RR's hoping for the Robbo version. ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
I notice maccas ball so to speak is placed alot lower than that others
gives the impression he packs a bit of meat down stairs, wouldnt put it past him to do that just to make it appear that way :lol:

bloke on the far right in the second shot looks to be in a little trouble :lol:

argy-bargy

Juniors
it must suck so hard to have to do lamo publicity stunts like this... i can just picture mac manager trying to convince him to do it; 'ahh comon mac, it'll be good for your career' :roll:

Raider_69

Post Whore
I think you under estimate macca
id bet he offered his services, infact it wouldnt at surprise me if it was his idea :lol:

mike83au

Juniors
Hope it backfires on Macca and he keeps getting the wink from certain sections of the male population... :lol:

mike83au

Juniors
I'd never say that about the SGB :lol: :lol:

They're an institution and a successful one at that!! One i might be joining some time this year :mrgreen:

Now that I've covered my ass, let the verbal attacks start on you!!! :lol:

jed

First Grade
raiderette_robbo said:
although...i can just picture it in my head... :D

***** The thoughts in RR's head have been censored. They're available by mailorder though, or you can pick up a copy next time you're in Fyshwick *****