What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Game

FROSTY319

Juniors
Who is in with me ? Will be a tough day at the office but I do not get to see the EELS Live very often. Any ideas where to sit ? Will players be available to sign gear ?

Who is in with me ? Will be a tough day at the office but I do not get to see the EELS Live very often. Any ideas where to sit ? Will players be available to sign gear ?

for where to sit i would recommend the away team bay

i went to a storm v eels game a few years ago and fell in love with aami park
its spacious, close to public transport, no big lines for food & drink

i like everything about it except the team who plays there ;-)

carson

Juniors
I'll be there...hoping for a better result than last time we played there...not holding my breathe though!!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I'll be there in the General Admisson area. Bit pricey sitting in the middle, but its one of those stadiums where you'd get a good view no matter where you sit. Been there twice and its a great stadium.

Chipmunk

Coach
Just as a matter of interest for you guys going to the Melbourne game, will you stay at the ground for the whole game irrespective of the score? Or will there be a certain point where you will say enough is enough and just leave?

carson

Juniors
Just as a matter of interest for you guys going to the Melbourne game, will you stay at the ground for the whole game irrespective of the score? Or will there be a certain point where you will say enough is enough and just leave?

Never stopped watching mid game before, not going to start now...besides it's a long way to go to walk out half way through!!!

I fully realised it was going to be a train wreck when I got the tickets...sat through 38 - 0 last time...hope we score a point this time!!!

lingard

Coach
This is probably the only game of the year I won't be watching or listening to - I'm not game.