What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Team v Warriors Round 1

The_Savage_1

Juniors
douglasallen91 said:
i see everyone here is too scared to do some kind of sig bet. i will even give you guys a head start since you need it. say 7 points.

you're on! you know i'm good for it :cool:

Surandy

Bench
Signature bet? I'll be in that. Storm to beat the Warriors.

BTW, I've never lost a signature bet. Care to take me on?

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Yep, I'm up for a sig bet. Warriors to beat the Storm. Loser has to wear a sig of the winner's choosing for a week.

Good to know there are people in Melbourne who still have a pair.

Surandy

Bench
NZ Warrior said:
Yep, I'm up for a sig bet. Warriors to beat the Storm. Loser has to wear a sig of the winner's choosing for a week.

Good to know there are people in Melbourne who still have a pair.

It's on mother f**ker ya can't turn this sh*t off! :cool:

shadow grinder said:
a sig bet LOL....

your so confident yet only betting sigs.

instead of running your mouth, just f**k off....lets enjoy this weeks game and see who comes out top. dont know why you have your tits in such a twist.

haha come on its been a long off season, got to get back into the rhythm.

p.s hopefully cronk can show his credentials but not this round as i have in in a fantasy league behind matt orford and scott hill.

NZ Warrior said:
It's very disappointing here, Doug.

I even saw apologising back in the Warriors forum. It must be all that AFL those poor Melbournians are subjected to.

Very sad, fellas. I'm sorry for even coming into the Storm forum.

Btw, the other player who fell on the ground, must have been Ropati.
So did Doug appologise for rooting your favorite sheep???

Sad NZ .... Sad.

:badgrin:

Earl

Coach
I'd like to get in on this signiture bet, as long as another Warriors fan will take me on.

NZ Warrior said:
It's very disappointing here, Doug.
I even saw apologising back in the Warriors forum. It must be all that AFL those poor Melbournians are subjected to.
Very sad, fellas. I'm sorry for even coming into the Storm forum.
Btw, the other player who fell on the ground, must have been Ropati.
I wen't there And all I saw was NZ being told to "get a life" and that he was a "tight arse". And that from his fellow supporters. :roll:

After reading that Nz_w sent EA and gregStar into a quivering mess tears of laughter prevented me from going any futher in the deluded dung pile of LU.

I'll let the lads do the talking on the field and will read with interest your quivering drivell post match ....... Thats is If I can take the deluded drivel that comes out of your keyboard.

FFS you make BBSF look like a rational and good poster.
:roll:

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Earl, the sig bet is on the table for everyone, take me on or step the f**k off.

UndertakerMike, are you gonna put your boring ass sig on the line or are you just gonna prattle on like a little girl and pretend you aren't scared of me???

NZ Warrior said:
Earl, the sig bet is on the table for everyone, take me on or step the f**k off.

UndertakerMike, are you gonna put your boring ass sig on the line or are you just gonna brattle on like a little girl and pretend you aren't scared of me???
I find it funny that all you nuffies want to be me. :lol:

:sch:

you can wear my sig but I ain't chaning mine..... Not that the Storm will lose mind you. :D :sch:

NZ Warrior

First Grade
UndertakerMike said:
I find it funny that all you nuffies want to be me. :lol:

:sch:

you can wear my sig but I ain't chaning mine..... Not that the Storm will lose mind you. :D :sch:

And I thought you had a pair....

Very disappointing. What happened, did you accidently bury your nuts???

Earl

Coach
Ther needs to be an even number of supporters from each side. Other wise its just not fair.