What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Team v Warriors Round 1

Earl

Coach
Theres really not much to say about that game. Other than;

\\\\:D/ \\\\:D/ \\\\:D/ \\\\:D/ \\\\:D/

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Scrappy game, but a good win from the Storm. I loved all your forward passes. And that hollywood from Hill on the line that stopped the match... Well, it's a shame the Oscars have just been on, but it will be a front runner for sure next time.

And thank you to Steven Clarke for reminding me just what "incompetence" means.

Another thank you goes out to Jerome Ropati for personifying today's word "ineptitude".

Now, can someone who actually put their balls on the line, tell me what they want my sig to read this week???

NZ Warrior said:
Scrappy game, but a good win from the Storm. I loved all your forward passes. And that hollywood from Hill on the line that stopped the match... Well, it's a shame the Oscars have just been on, but it will be a front runner for sure next time.

Another thank you goes out to Jerome Ropati for personifying today's word "ineptitude".

Now, can someone who actually put their balls on the line, tell me what they want my sig to read this week???
Full of excuses FFS :roll:

Earl

Coach
Something like "Melbourne Are Far Superior To New Zealand & Steven Clarke Is A Superb Referee"

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Earl said:
Ther needs to be an even number of supporters from each side. Other wise its just not fair.

Gee, I guess you weren't in on the bet. Try stepping up next time, you guys suck, but even suckers get lucky sometimes.

It seems the only one's I'll be taking sig suggestions from are The Savage 1 & Surandy.

NZ Warrior said:
It's not my fault you & Earl have socks down your undies rather than a pair of nuts.
And I ain't my fault that you are a sore loser with woolly ansestry, explaining your lack of intellect concerning league related matters.

ozbash

Referee
UndertakerMike said:
I wen't there And all I saw was NZ being told to "get a life" and that he was a "tight arse". And that from his fellow supporters. :roll:

After reading that Nz_w sent EA and gregStar into a quivering mess tears of laughter prevented me from going any futher in the deluded dung pile of LU.

I'll let the lads do the talking on the field and will read with interest your quivering drivell post match ....... Thats is If I can take the deluded drivel that comes out of your keyboard.

FFS you make BBSF look like a rational and good poster. :roll:

terms of endearment mike. NZWazza is a legend.

EA and his buddy had tears, dunno about laughter but the tears were real.

now i know you,re off your rocker.

well done on the game today, i didnt think the storm actually played that well but they played well enough to beat us.

great to see the great man-steve kearney- is an assistant coach.

AliN

Live Update Team
Yes well vdone Storm.
Glad your team wasn't playing their best, the scoreline could've been much worse for us.
Good luck next week..

Earl

Coach
Both teams were ill disciplined and full of handling errors.

To be honest, it wasn't a very pretty game to watch.

But winning ugly is something Melbourne hasn't been able to do in the past so I'm happy we did.

shadow grinder

First Grade
ugly win today by our guys....but i was pretty happy with the effort. fix discipline and handling and i think we will improve very much...

and good to see some warriors fans are good sports....

shadow grinder

First Grade
NZ Warrior said:

lol....i agree clark was sh*t...but he has been sh*t for every single one of his 266 games.

hills stopping play did not lose you the game...not being able to hold the ball is what lost it for you.

as for the nuffy pack of ours...i thought they did quite well in the first half and put it to the nz pack and it was a very good match up. The second half the nz guys got over the top of our forwards but the storm forwards still did pretty good...

Good win by the boys today...Inglis had a great game as did Smith and Geyer. The boys showed that they could hold the pressure and Cronk came on strong as the game progressed.

I think with a few games under his belt, Cronk will have a strong season.

An41

Juniors
good to see stevie turner back on his feet for the storm, he is still one of my favourite player.

MONY

Juniors
Slater, King, Hill were all quiet imo...... I thought Donnelly played very well as did Johnson.....

Very average game imo, too many handling errors and a lot of unorganised sh*t but it was the first game of the season so meh....... Warriors are capable of winning quite a few on there day.....