What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Team v Warriors Round 1

NZ Warrior

First Grade
What are you talking about??? Some of your fellow fans were in on it too???

Btw, when is playtime, when do I get my milk and cookies, and WHERE'S MY MUMMY???

NZ Warrior said:
Their loss, UndertakerMike. I hope you find your balls. Have you tried the crematorium???
Why??? is that where you keep your old ladies???????

TheSavage said:
just use a storm logo or something, i don't care
Your've been told dickhead now piss of to the NZ forum you useless Troll.

shadow grinder

First Grade
i was a little worried about cronk getting injured...about 3 or 4 times warrior players went in for a charge down and went low and took his legs out from under him...landed awkard and i was waiting to see him clutch at his ankle...but thankfully he wasnt.

MONY

Juniors
I wish Donnelly actually went through with that stuff on Fien..... was quite funny to see Fien try to take him on :)

NZ Warrior

First Grade
shadow grinder said:
i was a little worried about cronk getting injured...about 3 or 4 times warrior players went in for a charge down and went low and took his legs out from under him...landed awkard and i was waiting to see him clutch at his ankle...but thankfully he wasnt.

Oh well, we tried :)

NZ Warrior

First Grade
MONY said:
I wish Donnelly actually went through with that stuff on Fien..... was quite funny to see Fien try to take him on :)

It's always funny to see Fien take on someone, because they are normally twice the size of him.