What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORMS INFORMATION

t-ba

Post Whore
Chile, Any Chance this can get stickied?

The First step in making Manly an entity ruled by a paid and open Membership begins on Sunday. Here are some Summated notes from mightyeagles.com

Membership application Forms

mightyeagles.com said:
Cost and Duration
-The Membership will last until the 31/12/04. From then on it will be an annual affair, renewable at the start of every Calender year.
-Adult:$40
-Concession:$25 (TPI pensiors, people under 16, Full time Students)

Restrictions and Voting Rights
-There is NO Minimum age to become a member
-Only those who are over 18 will be accorded with voting rights
-Unlike the old Football club, you are accorded these rights IMMEDIATELY.

How To Apply?
-From Sunday's Match on, there will be a table at the Ken Arthurson Stand Entrance and Pine St Entrance
-on Sunday the 4/7/04, these tables will open at about 11a.m
-ONLINE PDF NOW AVAILABLE.

This is absolutely huge. Though it might seem a waste to buy into membership this year, every cent will assist the club in paying back Delmege and putting the club in control of the fans, not too mention the assistance in securing our financial future.

I hope all Manly Fans take this opportunity with both hands. Make sure every one of them you know is made aware of this situation.

canteen worker

Juniors
Membership forms for 2005 are out. $80 for adults, $25 for kids and $35 for concession.

You get lots of goodies - including Cap, /stickers, poster, $10% on Merchandise and the chance to belong to the best club in the NRL.

See the Mighty Eagles website (www.mightyeagles.com) or ring the club on 99703000 for an application.

SMOKEY

Juniors
You might have-to Change that Banner at the bottom of your post,"IGOR"

...I dont think Terry has the "Feeling of Belonging" Now!!LOL~
angry-smiley-025.gif
angry-smiley-044.gif

Ryan

Juniors
You guys know when we can renew for 06? Jeez, I'd like a more than one year package - but I guess they can't do that so they can raise the price.

SMOKEY

Juniors
Ryan said:
You guys know when we can renew for 06? Jeez, I'd like a more than one year package - but I guess they can't do that so they can raise the price.
Forms are Out-Now!!