What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

membership comp vs dogs & rabbits 14-18 Feb

Dizzychik

Juniors
For this friendly membership raising competition between us the dogs and rabbitohs (14-18 Feb) I plan on drumming up at least a few more memberships for some of my family of dragon supporters who haven't signed up yet. So it would be great if you all could spread the word! :D

I'm also getting tired of my whinging-manly-supporter of a partner bragging about how manly are now doing pet memberships, so I'm thinking of buying our 4 year old cat a flames membership (with mini pompoms and all) just to top him and have it count towards our 20,000 red v target as well. :sarcasm:

saint_girl

Juniors
Count me in. I will buy a one for my hubby and I to share during the year. With a 1 year old I don't think she is ready for the footy yet but next year definitely.

Nugby

Juniors
Really RCB? I didn't think the Sharks would top last years numbers thanks to last years brilliant "Your name on the Jersey" idea (meant seriously).

welll....

at the cut off for the jersey there were 2928 members. according to the sharks website we doubled our tally in the "battle of the beaches". wether this is true remains to be seen. there has been no update from the NRL.com (i dont think they expected us to win)

it was a well orchestrated campaign.

this god thing though.

lame. the CSSC are already a block vote. adding this to the mix.....

Last edited:

Dizzychik

Juniors
obviously giving them away and divine intervention that people were still taking them :crazy: