What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memberships 2012

Mickyd39

Juniors
Does anyone know when our membership packages and prices will be published?

A lot of clubs already have their 2012 membership drive under way.

Gronk

Staff member
Renewing members should be given a discount in 2012 for emotional stress.

Jodeci

Bench
They will be out in the next few weeks

They are just waiting on a few snap shots to be put in

eels_fan

First Grade
once again we're behind the 8 ball

almost every club has already got their packages out.

It's almost 4 weeks since we last played - surely they could have it organised by now, they havent had anything else to focus on

Jodeci

Bench

It's almost 4 weeks since we last played - surely they could have it organised by now, they havent had anything else to focus on

To date the Dragons and raiders have theirs out

Makes no difference if they go out now or in a few weeks

hasman

Juniors

How could you orgainse when players like Sandow and Tonga Aren't Parramatta Players until October.

They are still Contracted to there Current Clubs.

Rabbitohs is out today, son got a email with a link to sign, same price as last year and a better pack plus admission to every home game.

hasman

Juniors
I'm looking to join today. I might just join the Dragons instead.

Yeah who is the dragons Big Signing For 2012. If they Signed Somebig Name From another Club and his the Face of the Membership Would they go out by now.

As I recall Our Memberships at Parramatta Go out In October For them To Be Renewed by November. The New Members start in the New Year.

Jodeci

Bench
Rabbitohs is out today, son got a email with a link to sign, same price as last year and a better pack plus admission to every home game.

That's because Souths have the added value that they use a much more bigger stadium then us so they can basically throw anything including to kitchen sink at joining cause they need to fill that stadium.

We have been over this path a 1,000 times that yes our Membership Team is one of the worst but they are slowly improving.

For every member who likes the packages, there is a member who likes it.

They have to please everybody

SDM

First Grade
I am going to let mine lapse and rejoin under a fake name. Spam that ya f**king merkins.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Yeah who is the dragons Big Signing For 2012. If they Signed Somebig Name From another Club and his the Face of the Membership Would they go out by now.

As I recall Our Memberships at Parramatta Go out In October For them To Be Renewed by November. The New Members start in the New Year.

How can they have SBW as the face when he hasn't played in the World Cup final yet or Hopoate when he still has to play in the NRL Grand Final? Manly and the All Blacks wouldn't be happy so I think we are doing the right thing waiting ;-)

Latest posts