What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memberships - ET Upper Stand

SharkShocked

Bench
Is anyone here a full season ticket holder in the ET Upper stand?

My friends and I currently have a different membership and are considering moving into the ET Upper stand and apparently there are only single tickets available...

I didn't think the stand was that heavily sold out... is it??

webShark

Is anyone here a full season ticket holder in the ET Upper stand?

My friends and I currently have a different membership and are considering moving into the ET Upper stand and apparently there are only single tickets available...

I didn't think the stand was that heavily sold out... is it??

I had 2 seats there for 2 years. We used to heard the same story about single seats only, yet about 5 seats in the row in front of us were empty most weeks. We moved to the 'Harvey Norman Bay' , yet didnt notice anyone in our old seats. So I dont really know. I guess you have to believe what the club tell you!! (although it seems dodgy). I was getting called in February to see if I still wanted the seats. In reality they give you months to renew. From memory we were in Bay30 (back row).
Hope this helps!!

azzah72

Bench
Me and a mate are going for lower stand, apparently if you want to get all seats together you gotta all purchase at the same time (best at the club) so they can crop your seats. I make No guarantees though, they can make a mistake the old club.

SharkShocked

Bench
I've already checked with the club, and they confirmed that i'd have to renew my tickets, pay for them, request a move and then afterwards if there are enough spaces (due to memberships not renewed) then we could move.... not particularly the road i was after.

I was just surprised there was that many season ticket holders in the ET Upper.

Usually doesn't seem chockers and was interested in a perspective from someone who has tickets in the stand.

*Edit - thanks Webshark that sounds exactly along the same lines that i was thinking (dodgy information re single seats). I'm not sure whether i'll even bother signing up my old seats now to be honest...I'll just hope that there are seats in that section and attempt to get them as soon as the tickets are offered to the public. I've had enough of sitting in the rain for the past 5 years.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
Get down there and get them to physically show you the seats.

My mate did that for the new southern stand.

I am going to do it this time...I can't sit next to the same fugwit again.
I have to make it clear I cannot sit next to him .

SharkShocked

Bench
Carch - yeah we did that originally when we first got the tickets.

Just seems like moving to ET is going to be a real battle. Irrespective of whether or not there are seats to show me.

carcharias

Immortal
I'd say a lot of the ET seats are people just renewing year after year.
Same goes for Burns .

newman

First Grade
bang on carch. full of lifers with plenty of money. A percentage of them barely show up either.

carcharias

Immortal
i went out with a chick who's flatmates dad was the teams sponsor for a while.

I had some man love for that dude.
He was the only one who used the sponsors box ..so we got to go all the time.
free piss ..free food ( not that I ate it - eatins cheatin ) and it was during a era of greatness for the club.

i went out with a chick who's flatmates dad was the teams sponsor for a while.

I had some man love for that dude.
He was the only one who used the sponsors box ..so we got to go all the time.
free piss ..free food ( not that I ate it - eatins cheatin ) and it was during a era of greatness for the club.

You went out with a chick? we all know thats bullsh*t! you nice person

Dragons premiersssss wooooooo hooooooooooo

yadamisha

Juniors
I have 8 seats up in ET upper in bay 30. They were basically all sold out but there were plenty of no shows towards the end of the season, particularly after the Manly game. Some of the seats are sold/given to sponsors which is why you get the occasional away jersey showing up amongst us all but essentially they were all sold for the season at game 1. There wasn't any spare seats during the first 1/4 of the season, just when we were playing crap that people started to not bother coming.

gavin_miller

Juniors
I have had 2 seats in the upper et for six seasons now. I have no plans on giving them up. Amazing view, solid atmosphere and close to some genuine fans. Money goes to the club. Its all win win. except for when we lose lose.

SharkShocked

Bench
I don't blame you gavin...

By the sound of it we have absolutely no chance of moving there.

Which means that the club will more than likely lose 6 season long tickets as we have no interest in getting rained on all season again, given that when you look outside before the game it can be a massive deterrant in deciding to go or not.

And it's not like we experience the occasional short annoying shower. I remember games in the last two years where i've had more water under my ass on my seat than i would use to fill the bath.

Guess we will just purchase tickets to games we are more interested in going to from now on.

The club really needs to do something about under cover options because at the moment it could only be classed as piss poor.

Latest posts