What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memberships

Didgi

Hey Titans fans,

Spending most of next year studying on the Gold Coast so was looking at picking up a Titans membership and getting to a few games. Looking at a 4-game Steel membership, which seats you in the Northern/Southern grandstands.

Any advice on view etc, is it worth going to the gold membership to get a spot in the Eastern/Western grandstands?

With the 4-game flexi memberships are all home games included? Looking at the Cowboys obviously, along with probably Broncos, Storm and Tigers/Warriors. It says on the website "Included fixtures will be announced by the club on release of the 2013 draw (November 2012) " but I can't seem to find anything to this effect. Edit: found "In 2013, 4 Game Flexi Members will have the ability to choose from three sets of 4 Games, nominated by the Club on release of the 2013 draw." but still nothing on what these are.

Is public transport to/from the game easy enough? I'll be staying only about 10 minutes from the stadium I think, so I imagine it can't be too hard.

Last edited:

Coaster

Bench
Hi Didgi sorry for the late reply ,
You won't find many of us on this forum sorry mate.

To answer a few of those questions.
Don't sit in the eastern stand for a day game. (Steaming hot )
Transport is a pain but easy enough.
Northern stand is the best IMO. With the legion.
Quick call to Chris at 0756565650 will clarify 4 x game details
Titans forum best place to chat to Titans fans.

Latest posts