What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memebrs Kit - got yours yet? What do you thinK?

That's ridiculous, they said we would receive them before tomorrow and now they'll be sent out the week of a game? Very poor from marketing the tickets should have been sent with the membership pack.

CMUX

That's ridiculous, they said we would receive them before tomorrow and now they'll be sent out the week of a game? Very poor from marketing the tickets should have been sent with the membership pack.

Yeah I agree. I kind of get why they waited late i.e. to send them out in one bundle but if they wanted to do that then the start of this week would have been the best time to send them. Anyone who bought a ticket after that would just have to wait until the next shipment or pick it up from the club.

lturner

Juniors
Hey LT

By membership of the football club, do you mean gaining rights to vote on board members etc?

Personally I wouldn't worry about another chance to vote on anything.
I'm sick to the back teeth of voting and would relish to chance to not vote.

The club has never been badly run and some clubs are basket cases when they start letting their fans get involved with board stuff.

Yes Lambretta that's what I'm talking about. I agree the club is being run well at the moment. But things change mate. The club is a public member-owned club, but this membership is not extended to the average supporter. If someone tried to re-locate the Roosters to Gosford in a few years time, what say would you and I get in this, as season ticket holders? None.

Lambretta

First Grade

The cards are printed by a different company that puts together the merchandising. The club can feed out supporter packs earlier because they're having to make hats and scarves anyway and they're not specific to TT or Lambretta or Rooster Cogburn or whoever.

However the membership cards are specific to the individual and they want to get them printed all in one go to reduce costs so they need to have a handle on the numbers of cards required before they do so.

I understand we all want our cards with our packs, but logistically it's very, very difficult to achieve this.

The delay in actual tickets was caused by the large surge in numbers joining for the 2011 season.

How come this is the first time since I've been a ticketed member that they haven't been sent out at the same time as the packs, why the delay now?

I got mine today in any case, anyone else?

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Got my member pack (country member) last thursday exactly a week after i bought it on gameday. letter with the tickets, card etc.... came on monday so pretty swift service and faster than i thought it would be tbh. Cooler bag and drinks bottle are pretty good. Stickers were in a sorry state in the bag but don't really care for them.

Overall, better service than the bloody knights who took an age to reply to my request and won't even send out the membership pack, plus they gave no explanation for how to claim the tickets which would have been useful for new members!

Lambretta

First Grade
How come this is the first time since I've been a ticketed member that they haven't been sent out at the same time as the packs, why the delay now?

I got mine today in any case, anyone else?

I didn't get my ticket with my pack in 2010.
I bought early same as I did this year

If you order close to season it might go out with the pack, but they wait because of ordering issues. See my post above your one for explanation on delay.