What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memorable matches

Zoidberg

First Grade
One I remember watching live was just on fox sports, 1995 semi vs sharks which we won 19-18 after being down 6-18 early in the 2nd half.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Bit off topic but I was just watching foxsports a game of our from ‘98, against the sharks, we won, go Knights.
At 1 point they showed Joey and had a pop up saying it was his 170th game.
So just working out from mid ‘98 to his retirement in early ‘07 (approx 9 years) he only played 79 games, even rounding down to 8 years, that’s less than 10 games averaged per year. I knew he had his share of injuries but that is much more than I remembered.
Man we were robbed of some talent and some more success.

Frederick

Staff member
Bit off topic but I was just watching foxsports a game of our from ‘98, against the sharks, we won, go Knights.
At 1 point they showed Joey and had a pop up saying it was his 170th game.
So just working out from mid ‘98 to his retirement in early ‘07 (approx 9 years) he only played 79 games, even rounding down to 8 years, that’s less than 10 games averaged per year. I knew he had his share of injuries but that is much more than I remembered.
Man we were robbed of some talent and some more success.
Yeah, that doesn't sound right to me. Joey debuted in 94, right? So from 94 to mid 98, that's 4.5 seasons. If he played his 170th in mid 98, then he was playing 40 competition games a year.........

Zoidberg

First Grade
Yeah, that doesn't sound right to me. Joey debuted in 94, right? So from 94 to mid 98, that's 4.5 seasons. If he played his 170th in mid 98, then he was playing 40 competition games a year.........
Oh ok, I rewound it and it definitely said 170th

Frederick

Staff member
Oh ok, I rewound it and it definitely said 170th
abXaMpm.gif

Joey didn't play his 170th until 2002:

Screenshot_20181217_232701_com.android.chrome.jpg

Latest posts