What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mentally Exhausted

Stake Removed

First Grade
I am stepping away from the forum, mentally Exhausted over the last few years.
Totally mentally drained

bluefox68

Staff member
Totally mentally drained
Stake - you need to pace yourself, mate!

instead of posting new threads all the time, just watch the threads, THINK about how you can contribute (if at all) and DON’T let the negative comments affect you.

DJDL

Bench
Sorry to hear that Stakey. You're batshit crazy, no question, but I love you for it.
Take some time out and come back refreshed in the new year.
All the best mate.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Totally mentally drained
Look after yourself Stake , health before anything .
I'm doing it tough as well , sharks supporter , support Spurs in the EPL and have been in horse acing all my life and we are going ratshit . The trifecta , christ i can pick them , my remedy now is not to take it too seriously anymore , enjoy it for what it is and roll with the punches .
But next season look out we will be playing at a different level so will be much more enjoyable , well that's what i'm telling myself , but no matter i will be there yelling , hopefully can get over to a couple of games if things have improved .

DJDL

Bench
Look after yourself Stake , health before anything .
I'm doing it tough as well , sharks supporter , support Spurs in the EPL and have been in horse acing all my life and we are going ratshit . The trifecta , christ i can pick them , my remedy now is not to take it too seriously anymore , enjoy it for what it is and roll with the punches .
But next season look out we will be playing at a different level so will be much more enjoyable , well that's what i'm telling myself , but no matter i will be there yelling , hopefully can get over to a couple of games if things have improved .

My old man said "be a Tottenham fan"
I said "fugg off bollocks you're a merkin"

DJDL

Bench
Who's that team we call the Arsenal?
Who's that team we all abhor?
We're the boys in red and white
And we're f**king dynamite
And Nuno Santo's mother is a whore.

She's a whore
She's a who-o-ore
Nuno Santo's mother is a whore.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Who's that team we call the Arsenal?
Who's that team we all abhor?

She's a whore
She's a who-o-ore
Nuno Santo's mother is a whore.
About sums up a gooner , and when your 0 from 2 and making us look like Real Madrid you haven't earned the right to sing that yet , but don't worry only 3 weeks from being able to prove you still deserve to be in the premier league , don't hold your breath .

Eion

First Grade
Stakey, look after yourself man. These Covid times are seriously tough and you’ve gone through heaps these last couple years. It’d rattle anyone.

There are great organisations for blokes nowadays if anyone needs to reach out. Mr Perfect is one. Ask for help, get help. No shame in it, quite the opposite.

DJDL

Bench
About sums up a gooner , and when your 0 from 2 and making us look like Real Madrid you haven't earned the right to sing that yet , but don't worry only 3 weeks from being able to prove you still deserve to be in the premier league , don't hold your breath .
😂😂

True, the Gunners have been pants for years now.

snout

First Grade
Totally mentally drained
It's a jungle in here.

All the dimwitted imbeciles l have taking pot-shots at me. Two have bailed. In tears.
A decent fun-loving bloke like yourself has no chance.

Buy a Storm jumper Stakey. Jump on that bandwagon - and you'll be celebrating come seasons end.
The sharkies arent good for mental health.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
To say that the sharks forum and it’s members contribute to his mental health is offensive to people with real mental health problems. But hey that’s just my observation.

bluefox68

Staff member
To say that the sharks forum and it’s members contribute to his mental health is offensive to people with real mental health problems. But hey that’s just my observation.
Don’t discount that there could actually be people in here with mental health issues, and some of our words could be devastating to them.

BTW, I don’t - I’m just thinking of the possibility…

Every ones different and I know stakes been through alot. Personally I come on the forum to get away from realworld crap. I make stupid posts , Get smacked down when they are too stupid by Frenzy, BBB , Ozzi,Snout and anyone else, but hey!! none of em hit any harder than my dear sweet mum used too . Anyway take it easy Stake.

snout

First Grade
Every ones different and I know stakes been through alot. Personally I come on the forum to get away from realworld crap. I make stupid posts , Get smacked down when they are too stupid by Frenzy, BBB , Ozzi,Snout and anyone else, but hey!! none of em hit any harder than my dear sweet mum used too . Anyway take it easy Stake.
Why am l included with that other group of troublemakers???
I could smack you down Flakey.
If you weren't such a nice guy.