What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Awww looks like someone isn't happy with the poll :( :( :(

couldn't really give two hoots about a statistically incorrect poll..

but really over seeing the same arseclowns continuing to waste threads here on a topic that is effectively just trolling...

btw.. what is with your hatred of the dragons? did your daddy run away with a dragons cheerleader when you were a kid? did someone with a dragons sticker on their car run over your dog? or is it just one of your personalities doesn't like the colours red & white?

to_ddeath

Coach
Aaaaaaaaaand the finishing blow, the creation of a similar account name to mine obviously by an emotional Stain fan :lol:

Suck it up twigs, 1 Premiership. 12 Years. Soulless Merge/Takeover. Stop your crying, please.

It's become beyond pathetic

The only crying on here has been yourself since roughly about half past 9 on September 17, 2010.
Merkin.
So pathetic you even duplicated yourself. LOLZ.

T.

make-yourself-halloween-costumes-27-ss.jpg

Hi I am Muzby and Juanfarkall!

It doesnt matter how many years St George Dragons havent been in the NRL because they can have as many premierships as we say!

juanfarkall

Coach
You are claiming it is St George Dragons 16th premiership..

Yes.
If I recall correctly every media report prior to the Grand Final claimed a 31 year drought.
Similarly NRL sanctioned merchandise which I own supports the argument.

Are you claiming that Illawarra Steelers and St George-Illawarra Dragons dont get a premiership, because if you are thats even more laughable.

Nope, don't really care. But hey if it upsets you I am happy to pretend otherwise.

It really is a shame that you missed the gig as Exhibit A. As knobends go, you are certainly a headline act.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
16 premierships or 1 - either way Saints fans probably just want Cronulla to realise that either way - they have won more than them. Such is their rivalry.

juanfarkall

Coach
make-yourself-halloween-costumes-27-ss.jpg

Hi I am Muzby and Juanfarkall!

It doesnt matter how many years St George Dragons havent been in the NRL because they can have as many premierships as we say!

Well f**k !!!!

If you are making up the rules for us, I want to claim 100 premierships.

Well Done Exhibit B.

I aint going out for drinks with any of you gimps......... Can picture a visit to Alf's rape dungeon(youtube it) if I was ever dumb enough!

Yes.
If I recall correctly every media report prior to the Grand Final claimed a 31 year drought.
Similarly NRL sanctioned merchandise which I own supports the argument.

Nope, don't really care. But hey if it upsets you I am happy to pretend otherwise.

It really is a shame that you missed the gig as Exhibit A. As knobends go, you are certainly a headline act.

A marketing gimmick to sell $19.95 premiership shirts shouldnt be taken as fact.

I aint going out for drinks with any of you gimps......... Can picture a visit to Alf's rape dungeon(youtube it) if I was ever dumb enough!

mate, i wish you had told me earlier you wanted to keep the drink a secret. i've already confirmed it elsewhere.

and thanks for helping me with my rash, it seems to be clearing up.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
This thread is in perpetual motion

Im guessing it will still be going in 1000 years

hopefully so...

given the dragons win a premiership on average every 5 years (79 years / 16 premierships = 4.93, so round up to 5)

that would mean that in 1000 years we would be sitting on premiership no. 216....

awesome :)

wake me up from cryogenic freeze for that...

and would cronulla still be on 0?