What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

merkins from other clubs

Big Bloke

Juniors
Ok so this is probably another useless thread but I thought it’d be a bit of fun.

What you need to do is name one absolute merkin from each team, this is not on playing ability but just as a person or the way they talk or just their overall manner. You know, you haven’t met them before but you can just tell they’re a merkin.

Here’s my list in no particular order:

Broncos: Darius Boyd
Bulldogs: Michael Lichaa
Raiders: Jack Wighton
Cowboys: Gavin Cooper
Storm: Will Chambers
Eels: Ferguson
Tigers: Farah
Rabbits: Sam Burgess
Dragons: Corey Norman
Titans: Ash Taylor
Warriors: Isaac Luke
Roosters: Aubusson
Sea Eagles: Cherry-Evans
Knights: Klemmer
Panthers: Maloney

Frenzy.

Immortal
Broncos: Tevita Pangai Junior. Absolute cheap shot artist. The new 3rdMI
Bulldogs: Lachy Lewis - based on potential after what he was getting away with on Sam Burgess
Raiders: Leipana - both are grubbier than a tin can full of bardis. Papalii too
Cowboys: Feldt gets the “dont tackle me I’m an entitled merkin” thing about him
Storm: Vaginavalu is a dead set prick.
Eels: Terepo. Nuts.
Tigers: Reynolds. Just because he’s a pest
Rabbits: Walker. He’s got the anger in him.
Dragons: Aitken.
Titans: Copley. Just can’t cop him
Warriors: probably Luke but they are too docile too have any proper merkins
Roosters: Mitchell.
Sea Eagles: Cherry-Evans
Knights: Gavet. Just mad. I’d have him
Panthers: DWZ, MWZ, JFH & RCG.

Plastered

Juniors
Josh McGuire - no contest. Cheap shot all star, also stories like taunting PNG kids by dangling the PM's jumper out of the bus window then pulling it away and thinking it was hilarious.

HM's - Chambers, Dylan Walker, Fergo, Leilua....

chewsta

First Grade
Off the top of my head, Josh Mcguire and Dylan Walker are the worst in the NRL for me. Cant stand either of them.

If I supported another team I'd probably have 7 or 8 Sharkies on that list too, God luv'em!

fizman

Bench
Off the top of my head, Josh Mcguire and Dylan Walker are the worst in the NRL for me. Cant stand either of them.

If I supported another team I'd probably have 7 or 8 Sharkies on that list too, God luv'em!

In 2016, we won the comp with three of the biggest grubs and nigglers in the game - Ennis - Gallen and Maloney.

When we defeated Canberra in the Semi Finals in 2016, James Maloney was "very upset" with Michael Ennis doing the viking clap in front of the Canberra supporters. He was upset because "he would have joined him if he had known" .......

That still makes me laugh........

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Broncos- Boyd, TPJ (cheap shot merchant), James Roberts. Can’t stand the last one, what an ungrateful and undeserving twat he is.

Souths- S Burgess (huge grub), Gagai (so far overrated it’s not funny)

Dragons- Corey Norman, because he hangs out with that weasel Isaac John and just looks like an absolute smug merkin and McInnes just because he looks like a horse.

Warriors- Adam Blair, dead set has the brains of an Easter island statue. Huge grub also.

Cowboys- McGuire. There’s a difference between playing hard and just being a thug. Josh McGuire is that difference.

Penrith- RCG. I live in Penrith and see him around often, just walks around like he owns the place and looks like a f**kwit.

Manly- Moses Suli. See James Roberts.

Newcastle- Fitzgibbon. Bog average player who gave Gal some lip when he himself is weak as piss.

Eels- Fergo. Never forget what he said when he left our club. Good player though.

Tigers- Farah, little cry baby.

Storm- Every bloke that’s ever pulled on a purple jersey but smith and vunivalu stand out. Both need have their heads punched in.

Roosters- Mitchell, Angus Crichton because he has a fkn 10 year olds haircut.

Raiders- Papalii. Never forget his cheap shot on Gal a few years ago. Wighton also

Titans- Copley because he’s shithouse.

Bulldogs- Lichaa because f**k him

chewsta

First Grade
In 2016, we won the comp with three of the biggest grubs and nigglers in the game - Ennis - Gallen and Maloney.

When we defeated Canberra in the Semi Finals in 2016, James Maloney was "very upset" with Michael Ennis doing the viking clap in front of the Canberra supporters. He was upset because "he would have joined him if he had known" .......

That still makes me laugh........

Ha!! Man I love Ennis!! All games I went too while he was with us were spent mostly watching him and the shit he did off the ball waiting for a laugh. Sneakiest prick to lace up a boot.

Brisbane - Boyd, just looks a cock.
Canberra - Wighton, see above
Bulldogs - Foran, that hairstyle
Titans - Proctor cos he's a storm grub
Manly - Sironen, no idea why
Storm - Smith, no reason needed
Newcastle - Fitzgibbon, head looks very punchable
Cowboys - McGuire see above
Eels - Moses, again don't know why
Penrith - Maloney is a rat
Souths - All them burgesses
Dragons - All them simses
Roosters - Keary see newcastle and cowboys
Tigers - Brooks the wannabe andrew johns.
Warriors - they're fine.

Ha!! Man I love Ennis!! All games I went too while he was with us were spent mostly watching him and the shit he did off the ball waiting for a laugh. Sneakiest prick to lace up a boot.
Remember he scored the winning try against parra and he got up and went looking for corey norman after they'd had a running battle hahaha

Quigs

Immortal
Remember he scored the winning try against parra and he got up and went looking for corey norman after they'd had a running battle hahaha
And he left the game as a champion and as a Winner.

And who could ever forget the 2nd tackle in the 2016 Grand Final. WHACK !!!!! right across the snozzer of Big McLean. Put him in ghar ghar land. I Loved it.

And he left the game as a champion and as a Winner.

And who could ever forget the 2nd tackle in the 2016 Grand Final. WHACK !!!!! right across the snozzer of Big McLean. Put him in ghar ghar land. I Loved it.
For a bloke i didn't even want us to sign at the time he's just about my favourite ever shark. Well he hasn't surpassed the peach but a close 2nd.

roncos: Cameron Smith
Bulldogs: Cameron Smith
Raiders: Cameron Smith
Cowboys: Cameron Smith
Storm: Smith,Cameron
Eels: Cameron Smith.
Tigers: Cameron Smith
Rabbits: Cameron Smith
Dragons: Cameron Smith
Titans: Cameron Smith
Warriors: Cameron Smith
Roosters: Cameron Smith