What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas Assholes

hindy111

Post Whore
The funniest was when the delivery fee for ginger ale was $10 and Mik says.
I dont give a f**k. I'll just order 3 of the merkins

Eelogical

Referee
The funniest was when the delivery fee for ginger ale was $10 and Mik says.
I dont give a f**k. I'll just order 3 of the merkins
Wasteful, is Mik. Maybe you should teach him the value of money and not take his good fortune for granted.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It was a boring uneventful day. I could lie and say otherwise. If I did I’d hope to come up with a better story than Mosman and drill rigs.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It was a boring uneventful day. I could lie and say otherwise. If I did I’d hope to come up with a better story than Mosman and drill rigs.
I ate two much, drank far too much and disgusted my family and friends playing cards of humanity. Typical Christmas Day pretty much IMHO.

hindy111

Post Whore
Wasteful, is Mik. Maybe you should teach him the value of money and not take his good fortune for granted.

He is a grown adult and can make his own choices.If that includes wasting $10 so we can enjoy a few extra drinks on Christmas I say money well spent.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so, have I mentioned Coles are a bunch of merkins

went back to get another half a dozen lobsters after eating 2 and a half yesterday thinking I am helping the Aussie seafood industry as much as myself, any way they didn't have any but a friend of ours working there says she will put 6 aside for me when they come in

you beauty

just now she rings me from home as she finished her shift and tells me her boss pulled her aside "just so you know, we ran out of Aussie lobsters ages ago, these ones are from Canada, but Coles haven't mentioned that to anyone"

what a bunch of merkins cashing in the the situation and selling imported lobsters under the guise of helping out the Aussie seafood industry

hindy111

Post Whore

went back to get another half a dozen lobsters after eating 2 and a half yesterday thinking I am helping the Aussie seafood industry as much as myself, any way they didn't have any but a friend of ours working there says she will put 6 aside for me when they come in

you beauty

just now she rings me from home as she finished her shift and tells me her boss pulled her aside "just so you know, we ran out of Aussie lobsters ages ago, these ones are from Canada, but Coles haven't mentioned that to anyone"

what a bunch of merkins cashing in the the situation and selling imported lobsters under the guise of helping out the Aussie seafood industry

The limit was 4. And you have been doing backhand deals to get more lobsters you merkin. I didn't even get one. Selfish motherf**ker

Eelogical

Referee

you beauty

Our local Coles had a sign in the seafood section stating that the lobsters were Canadian.

Latest posts