What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MERRY CHRISTMAS - LADIES AND GENTS !

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Happy Easter too
0f8f918fd0c73d89b6308dd63697900dbe1833e0

Crush

Coach
Football wise, we have suffered terribly over the last few years. Leading comps at half way point only to go on epic losing streaks. The constant selection of underperforming players, the boring style of footy.
I think we will all enjoy this Christmas and off-season knowing that brighter days are ahead.

Thanks for all the banter my friends, I really appreciate this place and thoroughly enjoy the back and forth.
Merry Christmas!

BLM01

First Grade
View attachment 44702

That time of year once again , so I would like to wish everyone a most happy and joyful Christmas and a great New Year ! Eat and drink plenty of the good stuff and enjoy the company of your family and love ones and above all stay safe and we shall see you all back here next year . :santa_tone1:
Well said Gazza
I would like to thank Santa for making my 2019 wish come true and that was a change of coach in 2020

my next wish for Santa will be making another grand final but I’ll put that on ice for a couple of years

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all fellow forum posters

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
t like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very merry xmas and new year . Hopefully lockdowns dont impact you too much..
I would also like to thank BLM01, george , samy and get smarty for all their valuable and informative postings throughout the year - you guys are awesome ( apologies if i forgot anyone)
Once again all the best to everyone and lets make 2021 the year of the dragon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agree with this very much.

All the best all you Posters on this Forum for a relaxing, healthy, safe and happy Christmas and a great New Year of 2021.

Cheers All!

Dragon David

First Grade
Agree with this very much.

All the best all you Posters on this Forum for a relaxing, healthy, safe and happy Christmas and a great New Year of 2021.

Cheers All!
Thanks Gareth 67 for this thread and your previous threads and posts. Looking forward to more inspiring comments from you all when the trials are being played and the comp is in full swing next year.

Look after yourselves during this current COVID setback and take care!

Gareth67

First Grade
Thanks Gareth 67 for this thread and your previous threads and posts. Looking forward to more inspiring comments from you all when the trials are being played and the comp is in full swing next year.

Look after yourselves during this current COVID setback and take care!

Thank you Gareth67 wishing you and your family a very merry Xmas and all the very best for 2021

Much appreciated gentlemen , enjoy your Christmas and we will be seeing ( communicating ) with each other in the New Year .

WoyD4LWoy , the area of Woy Woy was a old stomping ground of mind when I was younger . I had a very good mate whose folks moved up there and we would travel there on a Friday night and get up to no good and return home or should I say back to work on a Monday morning . Many great memories from that locale .

Last edited:

Ghostrider22

Juniors
View attachment 44702

That time of year once again , so I would like to wish everyone a most happy and joyful Christmas and a great New Year ! Eat and drink plenty of the good stuff and enjoy the company of your family and love ones and above all stay safe and we shall see you all back here next year . :santa_tone1:

Great Stuff Gareth67 wishing you and the family all the best for the festive season. And to all the members of the dragons wishing you all the best for Chrissy.

TruSaint

Referee
Merry Christmas to all the tragics here.
Twas a year like no other.

Stay safe and lets hope 2021 bring some joy, not just in footy terms, but overall.

To all those front line people, who had no choice but carry on through a once in a lifetime pandemic ... you guys/gals are heroes.

Cheers.

WoyD4LWoy

Juniors
Much appreciated gentlemen , enjoy your Christmas and we will be seeing ( communicating ) with each other in the New Year .

WoyD4LWoy , the area of Woy Woy was a old stomping ground of mind when I was younger . I had a very good mate whose folks moved up there and we would travel there on a Friday night and get up to no good and return home or should I say back to work on a Monday morning . Many great memories from that locale .
When I lived in Sydney I would travel up on weekends and get up to no good too. I have been up here 30 years now and still at times get up to no good lol :grin:

Latest posts