What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas to all

beads6

First Grade
Merry Xmas blokes, let us all enjoy Beer, Roast meats, Prawns and any other delicious food that is shoved in our face.

Hallatia

Referee
I want to wish everyone A big Merry Christmas and a happy, prosperous New Year

(everyone apart from Monkey of course, he's a jerk:p)

Hallatia

Referee
I thought we were too :(
you said Merry Christmas to everyone except Hallatia and Locky, which makes yo ua jerk on 2 counts

first, your not wishing me Merry Christmas:( Then you are putting me in the same class of people who don't get wished a merry Christmas with Locky, making it you my friend who is the jerk[-([-([-(

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Come on guys we are a team on here, the "Danger ladies man" would be unimpressed with you're antics......

African Monkey

First Grade
Yes hiney yes I agree I'm prepared to move on. Unfortunately your fellow Eels fan enjoys taking the piss out of me :(

Hallatia

Referee
Merry Christmas, btw AM's only a jerk 50% of the time...
I think he's only a jerk 30% of the time, but 90% of his jerkiness is directed at me ... it's his way of showing his affection for me ... I love you too Monkey ...:sarcasm:

African Monkey

First Grade
I was always under the impression that matt23, hallatia and lockyno1 were never team players. You 3 are all jerks :p