What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Merry Xmas to all you zany,crazy and success deprived Parra fans, hopefully 2013 can be an improvement on this year. Have a great day,eat and drink far too much and genrally have a safe and happy holiday.

Tony Bongo

Bench
How often do you hear people say 'Merry Xmas everybody'? Well I just want to say Merry Xmas to all the Nobodies out there.

How often do you hear people say 'Merry Xmas everybody'? Well I just want to say Merry Xmas to all the Nobodies out there.

im sure the fact you posted that in the eels forum is just a coincidence right? :sarcasm:

merry christmas and happy new year everyone (lets hope its happier than this year for the eels and for us)

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Hope everyone had a great day. I deadset had to roll out of bed this morning. I did not know it was possible for one man to devour a whole pig worth of ham, 3 chickens, 1 kg of prawns, 4 serves of dessert and a carton of beer but sometimes I surprise myself...

Hope everyone had a great day. I deadset had to roll out of bed this morning. I did not know it was possible for one man to devour a whole pig worth of ham, 3 chickens, 1 kg of prawns, 4 serves of dessert and a carton of beer but sometimes I surprise myself...

dont say the word ham to me right now we still have 3/4 of a leg ham left over im going to be eating the shit for weeks :sick:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Feeling very very dogdy this morning, got nothing planned but a few hangover brews more food and the cricket :cool:

Latest posts