What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas!!

callmack1

Staff member
Merry Christmas to all Souths members and fans far and wide!!

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, I hope you all have a fantastic day with your loved ones.

Have some fun, share some love, smash some beers, and most of all, be safe.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Merry Christmas lads. I hope you all had a great day with family plus sharing gifts and eating yummy food and God bless.

Merry Christmas bunnies folk.

I was looking at the Cody Walker highlights on nrl.com yesterday and they had lot of tries but I didn’t see that miraculous double pump pass v Newcastle.

Regarded by my work friends ( St George supporters mainly) and I as one of the greatest passes of all time. Shaking of the head at its excellence.

To omit that from the Cody highlight reel, shows that our friends in the media, despite all their knowledge and expertise, they have no idea.

We are lucky to live in the internet age where we can share some facts.

It was the perfect combination of natural flare and technique. The perfect storm. We won’t see another like it in our lifetimes.

Morgan is another player with this unnerving talent.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Merry Christmas bunnies folk.

I was looking at the Cody Walker highlights on nrl.com yesterday and they had lot of tries but I didn’t see that miraculous double pump pass v Newcastle.

Regarded by my work friends ( St George supporters mainly) and I as one of the greatest passes of all time. Shaking of the head at its excellence.

To omit that from the Cody highlight reel, shows that our friends in the media, despite all their knowledge and expertise, they have no idea.

We are lucky to live in the internet age where we can share some facts.

It was the perfect combination of natural flare and technique. The perfect storm. We won’t see another like it in our lifetimes.

Morgan is another player with this unnerving talent.
Same to you mate and the family I hope you have had a nice couple of days with good company, gifts and lovely food and God Bless you and your family for 2021.

Agree it’s great we can chat and comment if things are overlooked......

Same to you mate and the family I hope you have had a nice couple of days with good company, gifts and lovely food and God Bless you and your family for 2021.

Agree it’s great we can chat and comment if things are overlooked......

Thanks for the wonderfully positive post and I return the sentiments and then some.

And of course, spread the goodwill out to all Souths folk, a couple here I follow.

There’s some major rule changes for 2021 and of course, the players require further energy and resilience.

Instead of the usual end of year familiarisation period, Madge has been smashing our Tigers hard. He cancelled Christmas lol!

If you get the odds, a few bucks on bunnies title for 2021 is not the worst bet out there.

Jai is an excellent signing.

My favourite Souths players;

1. Cody Walker.
2. Cameron Murray.
3. Corey Allen. Not a popular choice but he has a go.

With a shout out to Reynolds, the best half back in the game easily.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thanks for the wonderfully positive post and I return the sentiments and then some.

And of course, spread the goodwill out to all Souths folk, a couple here I follow.

There’s some major rule changes for 2021 and of course, the players require further energy and resilience.

Instead of the usual end of year familiarisation period, Madge has been smashing our Tigers hard. He cancelled Christmas lol!

If you get the odds, a few bucks on bunnies title for 2021 is not the worst bet out there.

Jai is an excellent signing.

My favourite Souths players;

1. Cody Walker.
2. Cameron Murray.
3. Corey Allen. Not a popular choice but he has a go.

With a shout out to Reynolds, the best half back in the game easily.
That sounds exactly like Madge lol.

I will be keeping a close on Douiehi. Hopefully he thrives in the 6.

I also wish the Jet all the best as well as Liddle. Surely he is due some good luck with an injury free run.

That sounds exactly like Madge lol.

I will be keeping a close on Douiehi. Hopefully he thrives in the 6.

I also wish the Jet all the best as well as Liddle. Surely he is due some good luck with an injury free run.

Our recruitment chief Hartigan ( ex roosters) wrote an article not so long ago. Madge gets significant input, but no final say.

The net result has been the expulsion of about 20 players in 2 years. That’s a massive cull.

The jet is impressing a lot of the juniors apparently, I’m not sure this reluctant leader business was the idea when he joined, but he’s been training the house down.

Dougie is on significant coin for his age and development, estimated at a bit over 600ish. He copped a lot upon his arrival but has mostly silenced his critics with some great performances. I agree that he’s a half. That’s were he is playing his best footy.

Liddle is under enormous pressure, a good player, but disposable if we can land a Marquee.

Laurie will good when he arrives. Still chatting to Mansour but he wants an extra year. Picked up big Jim for 700. A tad overs, but bought for leadership. Re signed blore. So a fair smug contingent.

Just trying to move into the 8 but more cautiously than in the past.

Madge being re-signed was well received by the rank and file. By his own admission, he had a tough 2020 and below par, but the player unrest was a laugh.

You’d be hoping Latrell can finally get on the park and play footy. I’m not convinced he’s a fullback, he’s more stop and go where he can use his mega power to overcome factory backs. He only needs 5 to 10 metres to cause complete chaos not a big run up where he can be more easily contained. I think he does see himself as a latter day Greg Inglis, but he’s a different build with different skills. Anyway, I’ll be watching his game. Give him some time to get going again.

Before I forget, Ex bunny Musgrove re-signed for unders. Shock horror! So everyone’s a loving the big guy!

So work in progress!

Last edited: