What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

merry xmas all

i would like to wish everyone a merry xmas and a great new year, drive and play safe cause we all need to be there to support our beloved eels in the new year.

JOB 3:14

Juniors
Merry xmas parra-all-the-way and merry xmas to all. Happy New Year, take care and go the eels!

Thanks guys and girls,
A very Mery Christmas and a safe and happy new year!

Remember Jesus is the reason for the season!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Merry Christmas to all Parramatta supporters and our wish to the players and coaching staff have a Merry christmas as well.

And a Happy New Year as well.

Hope 2008 is a bigger and better year.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Merry Christmas to all the NSW people out there, and some of the Queenslanders

merry christmas to all especially to poor tim stuck in rehab away from family and friends hopefully his present this year will be the greatest one of all: to get his life back

Junior 5

Juniors
I too would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2008. Please remain safe.
Cheers everyone.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Better late than never, Merrry Xmas to all and god bless and be safe, just quickly on Tim Smith I have bagged him on several occasions and at times warranted but I do wish him all the best in his recovery as mentioned previously must be tough to be away from your family at this time of year, good luck mate, and to all bye bye for NOW.;-)

rowdy

First Grade
Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day to everyone! Hope you got to spend some time with people you like and got to eat sum good food too!

Joy to the World! woohoo

Latest posts