What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

METSM - The Mass Eels To Storm Movement

Swiftstylez

Bench
Everyone, this is your chance to support a WINNING team and a club with esteem and a positive culture.

Everyone must have at least has the Storm as there 2nd favorite team of the past few years, so technically it isn't bandwagon supporting. It's about getting behind a team that is there for it's fans.

At the same time, this will send a message to our CEO Denis who at one point wanted to get rid of the Melbourne Storm.

So everyone, lets ditch the Parramatta Eels and support a team with real class: The Melbourne Storm. Not only in the finals, but starting next year, and for every year thereafter.

All signatures for this movement will be gathered in this thread and we will begin our new life amongst the greener pastures of the Storm.

Hopefully Hindmarsh, Inu, Hayne and Mateo all follow our lead.

LETS GO, STORM!

metsmcx4.png

Last edited:

scottyeel

Bench
Good, you can be the first to f**k off and please take that wanker you call a coach with ya.:nwave:

Swiftstylez

Bench
Whatever you say guys. Whilst you are here writhing in your own self pity and doubt that the eels will ever win another premiership, I will be soaring high with champions. You are hypocritical. You hate the club but you won't leave. I take it you wouldn't leave a relationship with a girl or guy if it got tough either.

Harden up and embrace METSM.

That's fair enough Stagger

PS. You can also apply for dual membership to both of my clubs/movements in this thread. Thanks.

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Whatever you say guys. Whilst you are here writhing in your own self pity and doubt that the eels will ever win another premiership, I will be soaring high with champions. You are hypocritical. You hate the club but you won't leave. I take it you wouldn't leave a relationship with a girl or guy if it got tough either.

Harden up and embrace METSM.

That's fair enough Stagger

PS. You can also apply for dual membership to both of my clubs/movements in this thread. Thanks.

in 38 years I've seen alot more of my club and been through more than you've had roast dinners on a sunday.

I will not be supporting anyone of the 8 teams competing in the finals series however I will be using every inch of my energies towards our NYC squad and the Wentworthville Magpies as they compete for the prize.

is that ok with you?

Parra Guru

Coach
Get f**ked. The Storm are the Filthiest team in the comp. They will never get my support through the finals.

And secondly, why would you even consider jumping ship? Everyone knows true Eels fans are lifers win/lose. I guess that's unless you started following them post 2001.

fish eel

Immortal
Oh get f**ked.

This second team, following so and so in the finals is just utter, utter bullsh*t.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Get f**ked. The Storm are the Filthiest team in the comp. They will never get my support through the finals.

And secondly, why would you even consider jumping ship? Everyone knows true Eels fans are lifers win/lose. I guess that's unless you started following them post 2001.

I started supporting them in 2000 thank you very much. All the reasons are listed above, it is time to and I quote, "Not reward mediocrity", and start life afresh.

As I said Stagger, the choice is obviously yours.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mate, my work here is not done. I have one goal at the moment and that is to recruit members for METSM as an Eels fan. I am not going anywhere. When the time is right, then we will begin our journey.

seriously, who are you trying to kid??

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
You are hypocritical. You hate the club but you won't leave. I take it you wouldn't leave a relationship with a girl or guy if it got tough either.

I reeeeeally hate people who say hypocritical, or call you a hypocrite, without knowing the meaning of the word or using it in the wrong context.

Here's a definition for you before you f**k off to the ghost town that is the Storm forum:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypocritical

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out son.

strider

Post Whore
meh - screw the storm

infact screw: melbourne, manly, cronulla, roosters - and maybe brisbane and warriors

leaves me with canberra and st george ... I'm in for more disappointment eh? :lol:

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
Man, you're almost as annoying as that 'I Hate Eric Grothe' guy. Fortunately he seems to have disappeared, maybe you should consider doing the same thing.

Oh get f**ked.

This second team, following so and so in the finals is just utter, utter bullsh*t.

Thank you linesmen...thank you ball boys.

Besides I will still have the red mist happening about the Eels for a while to come yet to worry about any other team still left in the comp.

Swiftstylez

Bench
I reeeeeally hate people who say hypocritical, or call you a hypocrite, without knowing the meaning of the word or using it in the wrong context.

Here's a definition for you before you f**k off to the ghost town that is the Storm forum:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypocritical

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out son.

unrelated
adjective1. lacking a logical or causal relation

The context was that you are hypocritical because you say you won't reward mediocrity yet you continue to do so and won't join my on this movement.
Idiot.

You may also want this one:

un·sub·stan·ti·at·ed 1.not substantiated; unproved or unverified: unsubstantiated allegations. 2.being without form or substance.

Just so you can pronounce it.