What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Ennis.

I found it quite amusing how disgusted Ennis was at copping a dog shot from Gids yesterday. He obviously never attends the Bulldogs video sessions and watches himself on replay.

It's funny how the best nigglers and dogs of the game can't hack it being given back.

For example, Ennis, Hodges and Matai.

All cry babies.

Patorick

Staff member
Trust me, one season with Matai in your team and he'll be one of your favourite players.

eozsmiles

Bench
That's why they are good nigglers - because they go mad when people try to put it on them. The two things nigglers can't do are 1- not care and 2- say sorry.

eozsmiles

Bench
Got to remember that is why they niggle, so that the opponent comes up with a niggle in retaliation and then you get the penalty or the knowledge that they are thinking about the niggle.

Grapple

Bench
I like Matai only when he plays for NZ; always need a bit of mongrel. I know Ennis is a pest, but like Cam Smith they know exactly what they're doing with the refs and players, it's sometimes annoying but more often than not, entertaining.

johns_reds

First Grade
I found it quite amusing how disgusted Ennis was at copping a dog shot from Gids yesterday. He obviously never attends the Bulldogs video sessions and watches himself on replay.

It's funny how the best nigglers and dogs of the game can't hack it being given back.

All cry babies.

Lol putting hodges in that group of cats, hodges sledges but that's about it, never seen staying down like those cats

40Twenty

Juniors

All cry babies.

michael ennis is eating the dogs cap haha? i think he deserves a pay rise