What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Ennis

Ennis involved in ineffective defence in all three of the Bulldogs tries last night.

Purely an observation and probably indicative of the Dogs targeting more than anything else, but if I've seen it then no doubt opposition coaching has also. Hopefully Flanno and team are devising effective counters to this issue for Cows at home next Monday night.

McLovin

Staff member
In all fairness, I don't think anyone in the NRL stops Kasiano in that position one on one.

cb4

First Grade
How was Reynolds try put on Ennis? If the kick chase was affective and Fifita wasn't bamboozled with foot work play gets stopped 70m back up field

carinashark

First Grade
I don't care about power. Solar is the only way to go. Leave all the Fu?!$&g lights on. Come on Harold it's time to come in, just swim toward the light buddy.

carcharias

Immortal
Oh
Ennis was off his game last night
It was the dumb Ennis
Not the smart Ennis
We only want smart Ennis

Windy70

Juniors
Agree with McLovin. He's a really fast iceberg. No one stopping him, not from there.

Eion

First Grade
thought gallen should have helped out there

If memory serves, I think it was benny next to Ennis, and gal next to benny.

One of those times where the fb shouldn't have pushed up into the line, or should have put himself nowhere near Sam.

Click2000

Juniors
Every time I've seen Ennis have an off night he bounces and has a blinder !!

I got a feeling we'll be on fire next Monday !

Card Shark

Immortal
We had a very long break between games, I don't blame the boys for being flat.

We will be totally different next week.

How was Reynolds try put on Ennis?

Like I said, not putting anything 'on' Ennis, just pointing out a pattern that I hadn't noticed previously.. probably more correlation than causality.. and suggesting that Flanno be aware of any possible weaknesses in the defensive structure that may need attention to minimise potential exploitation.

To bring this into context with CB4's question, Ennis was one (of many) who Hopoate motored past on his 70m line-break in the lead up to Reynolds try.

Not criticising, just putting it out there for discussion. I'm a BIG fan and most definitely prefer Ennis faster between the ears than over a beep test.

Surely

Post Whore
If memory serves, I think it was benny next to Ennis, and gal next to benny.

One of those times where the fb shouldn't have pushed up into the line, or should have put himself nowhere near Sam.

Ennis was marker barba and gal on line , gal moved up on barbas outside leaving barba alone on tryline