What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Gordon

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Tbh Might be in Wade's best interest to go elsewhere.

He should be starting 13 somewhere.

Don't get me wrong, I rate him and like his attitude, but if he was my son, I would advise him to look for a club who wants him as starting lock.

Card Shark

Immortal

Don't get me wrong, I rate him and like his attitude, but if he was my son, I would advise him to look for a club who wants him as starting lock.

Along with the $ side of things, that's the other part of the salary cap working. No team can stockpile players who are happy to make a killing playing NSW cup or off the bench.

Notable exception is the Storm who must stockpile youngsters.

He will be the starting lock in 2014, with Ben Ross of contract end of next year, good chance could retire Gallen would shift to prop.

We also have both Bakuya & Smith off contract end of next year, so for Wade we need to keep him, as he will be starter sooner then later

Big Mick

Referee

I'd take Wade back in a heartbeat. Put him in the #13 and put Lewis to #12.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Most sharks fans would be pissed if we let him go now roofromoz! Now keep your paws off him!
But if you need back rowers or locks we'll swap 'too poo' for jennings...

Big Mick

Referee
Most sharks fans would be pissed if we let him go now roofromoz! Now keep your paws off him!
But if you need back rowers or locks we'll swap 'too poo' for jennings...

That's funny since most of you guys were bagging him earlier this year and when I said he'll be a backrower...put him there...got laughed out of the forum haha.

Special K

Coach
Mick the forum has been calling for him to be moved to the backrow all year even before the season. He was also our player of the year last year... Not a half back but I doubt you'd find a sharks fan who didn't have him in their 17 since he joined....

Madsharkie

First Grade
That's funny since most of you guys were bagging him earlier this year and when I said he'll be a backrower...put him there...got laughed out of the forum haha.

Not me Mick. He's not a 5/8 (yet) or half back but a great player that's all heart. Hope we re-sign the bloke. If people laughed you out of the forum, I guess you now get the last laugh!

spider

Coach
Don't know if there's any accuracy to it, but on the Footy Show tonight they said Michael Gordon is considering offers from us, Penrith and also Super League, and that he should make a decision within the next week...

It's next week - decision soon one would think. Panthers haven't re-signed him.

What round is he anticipated to return to the NRL from injury ?