What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Howell a liability?

Collateral

Coach
This bloke impressed me a bit more with his intensity in defence on Sunday but this bloke has more brain explosions than Ryles and Riddell put together.

3 incidents over the last 2 seasons:

Against the Broncos last year he dropped the elbow into some broncos players head, looked like he thought he was in the WWE.

Against the Warriors this year, he hit big Ali in a tackle (as well as being a personal saftey problem) he gave away another penalty for that.

Roosters past Sunday, kneed some rooster player in the ribs in their own 20m in the final 5minutes giving away a penalty. :roll:

I think he should address his little massage services in PL as a bit of a punishment. He inst a bad defender when he wants to be but is a bit of a liability with very stupid penalties.

Biglance

Bench
he is a top player but its not sumthing major yet i mean ryles was doing silly things every week

Anonymous

Juniors
Inexperience. Also makes a the occasional poor decision in general play and still has a touch of the high school football in him. You'd think someone would be taking him aside for a quiet word and he'll probably settle down.

I love the bloke but i nearly choked my chicken when he give up that dumb penalty on sunday and it was so crucial and just plain dumb

That knee he threw sunday wouldnt have knocked the skin off a pudding like i sed i like him but send him down for a couple of weeks his hands also let him down sometimes

It really was a shitty penalty