What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Sullivan

spider

Coach
Wydler on the Footy Show tonight has made comment that Sullivan is unhappy in England and rumour of him coming home and going to the Roosters.

At least they can look after his T.A.B membership.

What a joke if it actually happens.

Inferno

Coach
hmm, I wonder if we'd look at resigning him? Probably not considering Kearney's miles ahead of him.

He was good in a couple of games I'v seen him play this year. There was 1 high scoring game I remember where he looked to be the only one working hard in a losing team.

Inferno said:
hmm, I wonder if we'd look at resigning him? Probably not considering Kearney's miles ahead of him.

He was good in a couple of games I'v seen him play this year. There was 1 high scoring game I remember where he looked to be the only one working hard in a losing team.

Yes better in every department.

Special K

Coach
I never thought he'd last over there. Won't happen but as the roosters have Wing.

Most interesting thing he said was we have inked Villa for another season. Great news. Ross, Douglas, Villa, Stapleton = solid prop core.

spider

Coach
coolumsharkie said:
He was bad (real bad) in the end.

Latu was twice the player *sigh*

Yeah agreed. Unfortunately his traits outside football got to him. I went to a Sports Dinner and he was a guest speaker. He spent the whole night in other areas of the club. They had to go look for him when his turn to speak came up. Then he returned to where he was.

sharkadelic

Juniors
Sully was a good player initially. Maybe the threat of being kneecapped distracted him. Very happy if Villa re-signed. I thought the Tigers would land him.

We may have a squad next year after all.

coolumsharkie

Referee
SpiderShark said:
Yeah agreed. Unfortunately his traits outside football got to him. I went to a Sports Dinner and he was a guest speaker. He spent the whole night in other areas of the club. They had to go look for him when his turn to speak came up. Then he returned to where he was.

:lol:

Before the edit I was thinking.. which one?

spider

Coach
coolumsharkie said:
:lol:

Before the edit I was thinking.. which one?

The only area that had lots of TV screens. I watched him with a mate for a bit......he is a dead set lunatic!

coolumsharkie

Referee
TAB is tame compared to the pokies though.

What a sad bunch of cun ts some of those fuggers are, blinking lights blinded by...

I won't go into it.

spider

Coach
coolumsharkie said:
TAB is tame compared to the pokies though.

What a sad bunch of cun ts some of those fuggers are, blinking lights blinded by...

I won't go into it.

Once you see him punt you will disagree. Minimum couple of hawaii 5 o's per hit, and once one donkey stumbled home he was filling out the ticket for the next mule.

It was mind boggling to watch. I love a punt, but FMD, i could only wish to be able to punt like he did that night.....without the losing part of course.

coolumsharkie

Referee
The club gets fugg all profit from the TAB though SS, which is where i was leading to.

Beer drinkers are a nuisance to most clubs now and get treated accordingly.

What a sad world we live in!

spider

Coach
coolumsharkie said:
The club gets fugg all profit from the TAB though SS, which is where i was leading to.

Beer drinkers are a nuisance to most clubs now and get treated accordingly.

What a sad world we live in!

Yeah you are correct. Its only used as a service for drinkers these days.

You in the Pub game?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Como Pub under Arty Beetson... pub burnt down not long after that.

Bangor Tavern, SUS club, On the keg run with none other than Billy the Gun.

Several Sunny Coast ventures to no avail mate. I'm over it all times a billion.

spider

Coach
coolumsharkie said:
Como Pub under Arty Beetson... pub burnt down not long after that.

Bangor Tavern, SUS club, On the keg run with none other than Billy the Gun.

Several Sunny Coast ventures to no avail mate. I'm over it all times a billion.

Como Pub hey.....got a Pm to shoot to you.

The_Englishman

Juniors
Hi Guys,

Sully didnt really impress in the first few months he was here, in fairness also people were too quick to get on his case. Due to injuries etc, he was used in the halves and admitted recently it never worked for him and was happy now playing at hooker - where he has been getting better and was our player of the month for June. Has been playing well recently.

I havent heard anything yet about him wanting to return home but you never know in Rugby League.

Bye for now.