What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Witt - The biggest idiot in the NRL

I can`t stop thinking about his dumbf**k play at the winning try. What`s the point? Oh I get it, he`s a numbnut poser, but doing that sort of stuff is no fun unless you`re a 9 year old child. He could have soooo easily lost the game for us with that childish play. You`ll never see any player with half a brain even contemplate doing rubbish like that.

I can`t enjoy our win fully because of that piece of sh*t, and can`t wait for him to get the hell out of New Zealand after next season.

Dragon

Coach
Seriously wtf was he thinking, Smith was inches from kicking it out of his hands. He also gave away some silly penalties, and overall had a sh*t game up until that point.

But yeah just enjoy it, you witnessed one of the biggest upsets ever

parramaniac2516

Juniors
It was very silly and i dont think he would of ever played first grade rugby league again if he dropped the ball. But it was hilarious :lol:

Fathead

Bench
Hang on he got the MOM award on Channel 9 so he must have done something right.
Good solid display and a great goalkicker. Certainly not the worst player in the game.
BUT WTF was he thinking at the end ?????????

Last edited:

avsterooster

Juniors
i personally think he was doing it to wipe a few seconds off the clock...

either way... WOW one of the biggest upsets I have EVER seen.

well done warriors... see you on friday night!

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Seriously wtf was he thinking, Smith was inches from kicking it out of his hands. He also gave away some silly penalties, and overall had a sh*t game up until that point.

But yeah just enjoy it, you witnessed one of the biggest upsets ever

I thought he had a pretty good game actually, especially his kicking.

And in regards to the thread, I was bloody laughing when he did it, I hate the Storm so bad, and to see the look on Smith's face when he just missed it was bloody brilliant.

Hari Kari

Juniors
Peachey used to see how close he could get to the dead ball line.

Last night Brett Stewart thought he could try to improve on it.

Witty showed them how it's done.

The new showboating benchmark has been set.

wittyfan

Referee

Yeah, so sh*t he got the Man of the Match award.

Good to see Gaaaaz and co. go out in a blaze of glory last night btw.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
We won
We won
We won
We won

We won

So, I don't give a sh*t. So long as he never does it again.

gregstar

Referee
i had steve mavin images running through the head.

dumb play - but it was directed at cam smith - a notorious onfield smartarse. no doubt it was a square up.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i reckon he was winding down the clock albeit a bit too elaborately. lucky for him he got it down cos a few milliseconds more and smith gets his boot to it.

i remember chris walker for brisbane celebrating before putting the ball down and dropping it, lucky the broncs were up by heaps and it wasnt a semi...

Igor

Juniors
That was f**kin great, well done Michael Witt. How sweet it was to see Cam Smith on his knees... dumb struck.

Auckland4ever

Juniors
If he'd lost us the game from doing that I'd want him deported, but he didnt. It was an audacious, stupid, cheeky, but ultimately classic moment to cap off a classic victory.

Latest posts